• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata neu Infinity LTF offer help

b4bhar

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

I went to tata neu app and checked my eligibility and it offered me both tata neu infinity and plus. But they are only offering me it as FYF and it want it LTF.

How can i get it as LTF card? Any ideas or suggestions like corporate offers are highly appreciated. I currently hold Regali and swiggy hdfc. Both are LTF cards.

can you paste here the mail ? they have rejected 2-3 times in past even with spends of 3-4L in past 6 months.
Dear Sir,
Cust ID -
Mob No -
Card Ending -
Company -
Consider this email for the conversion of my Hdfc Tata Neu Infinity RUPAY FYF to Lifetime Free;
Kindly check and revert on below queries
*As I am preferred salary account holder having Regalia LTF, basis on the same, pls convert this infinity card also to LTF;
* I have already spent around 2.5 lakhs in this anniversary year;

Okay. I use hsbc cashback for groceries which gives 10% cb and dont have too much spends on UPI other than small ad hoc spends. So, will prefer LTF cards or stay with my current cards. I just converted my visa Regalia to rupay Regalia. It gives 4 RPs for every 150 spend using UPI which is decent as there are no annual charges.
Rupay regalia - is this UPI spends to merchants only or anyone?

Reactions: MJN
Tata Neu infinity FYF converted to LTF yesterday.

Relationship - Imperia banking, DCB LTF
Card - Got it in June/July last year
Spends - <1 lakh in the entire past year (as I hv DCB LTF as well)

Process
1. Mailed to tataneucardsupport@hdfcbank.com with the following:

Hi team,

I have been an HDFC Bank customer for the last 12 years (Imperia Banking) and have had a salary account with HDFC since the beginning. I have been using HDFC credit cards for 6+ years and am currently holding a Diners Club Black card which is Lifetime Free.

In July 2023, I got myself a Tata Neu Infinity card (xxxx 3779) as well, and I currently use both the cards as my primary cards for the majority of my expenses. However, the Tata Neu Infinity card is up for renewal soon.

Keeping in mind my long standing relationship with HDFC bank and the fact that I am an Imperia customer with considerable expenses across both my cards, I request that the Tata Neu card be made Lifetime free as my other card is also Lifetime Free.

Hoping for a positive response,

2. Rejected
3. Asked them to reconsider as my major spends were on DCB, as it was more rewarding, and my spends on Tata Neu weren't enough to justify the renewal fee.

Mail was as follows :

Hi team,

Thank you for your quick response.

However, I request you to kindly reconsider.

As I mentioned before, I have been an HDFC Bank customer for the last 12 years (Imperia Banking) and have had a salary account with HDFC since the beginning. I have been using HDFC credit cards for 6+ years and am currently holding a Diners Club Black card.

Because I also have the Diners Black card (which is lifetime free), the majority of my expenses happen on that card itself as it is a lot more rewarding. Therefore, my expenses on the Tata Neu are a lot less than they would have been had I not had the other card and, hence, the benefits from the card are unable to justify the card renewal fees.

Keeping in mind the above information, I request that you kindly reconsider my request to make the Tata Neu card Lifetime Free.

4. Success!

I have had a lot of help from this forum. So hope this helps people.

Tata Neu infinity FYF converted to LTF yesterday.

Relationship - Imperia banking, DCB LTF
Card - Got it in June/July last year
Spends - <1 lakh in the entire past year (as I hv DCB LTF as well)

Process
1. Mailed to tataneucardsupport@hdfcbank.com with the following:

Hi team,

I have been an HDFC Bank customer for the last 12 years (Imperia Banking) and have had a salary account with HDFC since the beginning. I have been using HDFC credit cards for 6+ years and am currently holding a Diners Club Black card which is Lifetime Free.

In July 2023, I got myself a Tata Neu Infinity card (xxxx 3779) as well, and I currently use both the cards as my primary cards for the majority of my expenses. However, the Tata Neu Infinity card is up for renewal soon.

Keeping in mind my long standing relationship with HDFC bank and the fact that I am an Imperia customer with considerable expenses across both my cards, I request that the Tata Neu card be made Lifetime free as my other card is also Lifetime Free.

Hoping for a positive response,

2. Rejected
3. Asked them to reconsider as my major spends were on DCB, as it was more rewarding, and my spends on Tata Neu weren't enough to justify the renewal fee.

Mail was as follows :

Hi team,

Thank you for your quick response.

However, I request you to kindly reconsider.

As I mentioned before, I have been an HDFC Bank customer for the last 12 years (Imperia Banking) and have had a salary account with HDFC since the beginning. I have been using HDFC credit cards for 6+ years and am currently holding a Diners Club Black card.

Because I also have the Diners Black card (which is lifetime free), the majority of my expenses happen on that card itself as it is a lot more rewarding. Therefore, my expenses on the Tata Neu are a lot less than they would have been had I not had the other card and, hence, the benefits from the card are unable to justify the card renewal fees.

Keeping in mind the above information, I request that you kindly reconsider my request to make the Tata Neu card Lifetime Free.

4. Success!

I have had a lot of help from this forum. So hope this helps people.
Great. The good thing is you have your spends on other hdfc card which is understandable for them. But for me, i have spends on non hdfc cards. So, can't justify to make this lft. But want the tata neu infinity only if its lft as the fee is too high and i have 50k worth spends on tanishq and occasional spends on tata motors during service. I've lft Regalia but only using it during sales

Its all luck tbh. Having a dcb ltf maybe helped but again its just speculation from my end. I had all my spends on hdfc cards before I requested them to convert to ltf and even then it was denied.

Great. The good thing is you have your spends on other hdfc card which is understandable for them. But for me, i have spends on non hdfc cards. So, can't justify to make this lft. But want the tata neu infinity only if its lft as the fee is too high and i have 50k worth spends on tanishq and occasional spends on tata motors during service. I've lft Regalia but only using it during sales
Just get the card. Try to convert to ltf. If not successful just close it before the annual fee is charged. There is no guaranteed way to get ltf when its pure luck. So try yours.

so i applied for TATA NEU card but instead of infinity got plus with shared limit with earlier HDFC business moneyback card
how to get infinity and possibly without shared limit???

so i applied for TATA NEU card but instead of infinity got plus with shared limit with earlier HDFC business moneyback card
Firstly, without a shared limit is not possible
To get infinity u need to have a base limit of 1.5L on ur existing HDFC cc
If u want infinity use the plus card for some months and close it and apply again after cooling period or
mail them with ur inc docs and ask for LE and Card upgrade (if u don't have 1.5L base limit)

Tata neu is a floater card (if you own a core card) hence limit is always shared.

Spend well on plus and then request upgrade to infinity.

Back