• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League - LTF Invitations

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone.

As Tata Neu Rewards Leagues is ending today, people who have finished the league would be getting invites soon for LTF offer.

Can we use this thread to see who have recieved and not recieved the mails and the procedure to avail the LTF offer.

Please delete this thread if its a duplicate

Hi All - Here is my experience w.r.t applying for TN LTF card post completing League.

Context: I currently hold HDFC DCB as LTF. I completed the Tata neu Rewards League on time. I never received any LTF offer earlier. Even after completing the league, I was also waiting for the LTF invitation. It always showed FYF but never LTF. I never proceeded further with the application, but yes I did check experian credit score via Tata Neu app.

What I did:
3-Jun: Sent an email to HDFC CC team seeking clarity on the process of invitation, and any timelines around it.
4-Jun: Received a response directing me to contact Tata Neu CC
4-Jun: Sent an email to Tata Neu CC seeking same clarity around process of invitation and timelines. Also, asked if I should go ahead with the application and woud it be automatically provided as LTF as a reward for League completion.
6-Jun: Received a call from Tata New CC team. CC explained that I should go ahead with the application and the card will be free from NEXT YEAR. I thought, it is anways showing as FYF, so effectively it should be LTF if there will be no fees from next year. I asked him to send me an email with this confirmation.

6-Jun: Received an email from the same CC person whom I spoke to giving details. Email response was a bit ambiguous, however the intent seemed right.

IMG_4646.jpg

6-Jun: Received sms from Tata Neu stating I am shortlisted with no Joining fees. No where it mentioned LTF.

IMG_4642.jpg

Based on the email response and phone conversation, I decided to go ahead and fill out the application. Post entering the PAN, it came back with LTF offer on screen for both Infinity and Plus cards. Needless to say, I went ahead and completed the application. Despite holding HDFC bank account too and completing ATM verification, the status however currently shows as "Verification in Progress".

IMG_4645.jpg

I hope this might give some clarity to people who are awaiting LTF invitations.
I am not stating that if you follow the same process, you would get the same result. But, sharing what I experienced.

Suggestion: As the last date to apply is 30-Jun I guess, if you don't receive an invitation then you can get something in writing from Tata Neu CC team and take a risk. Worst case, you can leverage the email response that your receive to later ask for LTF conversion.

Last edited:
Hi All - Here is my experience w.r.t applying for TN LTF card post completing League.

Context: I currently hold HDFC DCB as LTF. I completed the Tata neu Rewards League on time. I never received any LTF offer earlier. Even after completing the offer, I was also waiting for the LTF invitation. It always showed FYF but never LTF. I never proceeded further with the application, but yes I did check experian credit score via Tata Neu app.

What I did:
3-Jun: Sent an email to HDFC CC team seeking clarity on the process of invitation, and any timelines around it.
4-Jun: Received a response directing me to contact Tata Neu CC
4-Jun: Sent an email to Tata Neu CC seeking same clarity around process of invitation and timelines. Also, asked if I should go ahead with the application and woud it be automatically provided as LTF as a reward for League completion.
6-Jun: Received a call from Tata New CC team. CC explained that I should go ahead with the application and the card will be free from NEXT YEAR. I thought, it is anways showing as FYF, so effectively it should be LTF if there will be no fees from next year. I asked him to send me an email with this confirmation.

6-Jun: Received an email from the same CC person whom I spoke to giving details. Email response was a bit ambigous, however the intent seemed right.

View attachment 19167

6-Jun: Received sms from Tata Neu stating I am shortlisted with no Joining fees. No where it mentioned LTF.

View attachment 19168

Based on the email response and phone conversation, I decided to go ahead and fill out the application. Post entering the PAN, it came back with LTF offer on sccreen for both Infinity and Plus cards. Needless to say, I went ahead and completed the application. Despite holding HDFC bank account too and completing ATM verification, the status however currently shows as "Verification in Progress".

View attachment 19169

I hope this might give some clarity to people who are awaiting LTF invitations.
I am not stating that if you follow the same process, you would get the same result. But, sharing what I experienced.

Suggestion: As the last date to apply is 30-Jun I guess, if you don't receive an invitation then you can get something in writing from Tata Neu CC team and take a risk. Worst case, you can leverage the email response that your receive to later ask for LTF conversion.
Good work. Please keep us updated about the application progress. Thanks

Here are the two types of messages (SMS) we are getting with regard to Tata Neu Rewards League LTF offer...

1st category ( For exsisting Tata Neu card holders):

The SMS reads like this....
"Exciting News . You're a Tata Neu Rewards League Winner! Your NeuCard is now a LIFETIME FREE Card. Explore endless rewards and maximize your savings. Click here"

2nd Category ( For Non card holder of Tata Neu CC i.e. 1st time Card applicants)

The SMS reads like below...

Dear ...., We're thrilled to announce that you're a Tata Neu Reward League Winner! Get ready to unlock amazing savings on your shopping with an Exclusive LIFETIME FREE offer on the Tata Neu HDFC Bank Credit Card. Issuance is subject to HDFC Bank credit policy & verification. Apply before 30-Jun-23

So, if we get one of those messages , we are sure that we got this LTF offer as part of Tata Neu Rewards League compaign.

Other kinds of LTF messages / notifications are part of their regular offers..

Received this SMS just now

As expected again, still showing as paid CC after clicking the link provided in SMS.
Will wait for some more time till they sort out everything
Woah, Congratulations!!!

When did you complete rewards league i.e. on which date the status changed to Champions ?

Ohh, you completed the league quite early :p

I completed after 16 days i.e. on 7th May... So I assume ltf message should come after 10 days or so
Hopefully it won't take that much time as the last date for applying is June 30. All the League winners will receive their offers by around 10th of June, I believe .. as it gives some time to apply..

I didnt got any message but when checked in tata neu, it was showing LTF to apply today. A day before it was showing first year free. I completed the league in last week.

I didnt got any message but when checked in tata neu, it was showing LTF to apply today. A day before it was showing first year free. I completed the league in last week.
You can apply based on this, but if you want to be 100% sure, I would suggest you to wait for the SMS, which may take a few days....

Back