• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - LTF CC based on order milestones

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Did anyone else see the attached banner for Tata Neu Rewards League Offer.
It looks like Tata Neu users will be eligible for LTF Tata Neu Credit Cards based on the number of orders placed. There is also an option to convert existing paid CC to LTF if the user reaches Final milestone (9 orders with minimum order value of Rs.500).
Of course there is minimum order criteria to other terms & conditions but it's still pretty straightforward and doable IMHO. There is also additional Neu Points & other cash voucher offers + highest spenders will get expensive gifts like Vacation/TV etc.
Top most spend tier (Final Milestone) promises up to 51% returns !
P.S: My Tata Neu LTF CC application got rejected for odd reasons and I've already escalated for a solution. So don't have a Tata Neu card yet.

Attachments

• Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Banner.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Banner.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 416
  • Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Milestones.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - Milestones.jpeg
    103.5 KB · Views: 421
  • Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - T&C.jpeg
    Tata Neu Rewards League Offer - T&C.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:

sahildca

TF Premier
No one knows the answer.
Best thing that can be done is to draft a mail asking all the questions and send it to Tata support. Let's hear the answers from higher tata officials and get reply over mail.

Que 1) is every finalists eligible for LTF.
2) can we get LTF privilege along with 3k voucher from final tier (both the benefits)
3) if no, then what about those who already selected a voucher, but want LTF status. How to change?
yes.

also they are involving HDFC in t&c for thier safe side in any future conflict:
"free HDFC Tata Neu credit card, subject to fulfilment of such other criteria as may be prescribed by HDFC Bank Limited."

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
@sundarrajs @Wealth is my birth right!

But their shaddy t&c shows some other story.

Finalist can opt for any one of the following Rewards:
3k voucher
Or
get free Lifetime Free card

(please focus on any and or in thier t&c page)

what happen to those who already selected any 1 voucher(out of 4) from Final Tier?
after they will not eligible for LTF card or will they revert their choice??
Yes gone through the t&c and to be on safer side I too not opting that ginger buffet even though I already planned for it already I need card to be ltf so in ur case if any updates let us know

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
No one knows the answer.
Best thing that can be done is to draft a mail asking all the questions and send it to Tata support. Let's hear the answers from higher tata officials and get reply over mail.

Que 1) is every finalists eligible for LTF.
2) can we get LTF privilege along with 3k voucher from final tier (both the benefits)
3) if no, then what about those who already selected a voucher, but want LTF status. How to change?
1. Will confirm this tomorrow.
2. There are only two options available, voucher or LTF card.
3. I believe the options for voucher and ltf card will only be available in the app after the league is finished and vouchers cannot be selected in advance.

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
1. Will confirm this tomorrow.
2. There are only two options available, voucher or LTF card.
3. I believe the options for voucher and ltf card will only be available in the app after the league is finished and vouchers cannot be selected in advance.
vouchers are open for selection as soon as you complete a tier, you have to select them before 28th May otherwise they will lapse.
so, for the time being select two vouchers from Semifinal and Quarter final tier, Don't select the third 3k voucher of final tier

sahildca

TF Premier
vouchers are open for selection as soon as you complete a tier, you have to select them before 28th May otherwise they will lapse.
so, for the time being select two vouchers from Semifinal and Quarter final tier, Don't select the third 3k voucher of final tier
If we select 3k voucher of final tier then LTF card offer will be ineligible ac to thier (* any, or) terms and conditions.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Oh, I had assumed that we would only get a 3k voucher.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! , @Eagle1, @Predator and others, please clear my confusion about league, we have to place 9 or more orders (minimum 500) from tata neu app and total aggregate value must be more than 15000 so i have upcoming tata 1mg medicine expense of 9000 so if i devide my order into suborders of 500, it will be okay? And ultimately one big order which completed 15000 value is enough like if i spend 4500 across 8 orders and remaining one order of 10500 will be okay? Please reply urgently

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@Wealth is my birth right! , @Eagle1, @Predator and others, please clear my confusion about league, we have to place 9 or more orders (minimum 500) from tata neu app and total aggregate value must be more than 15000 so i have upcoming tata 1mg medicine expense of 9000 so if i devide my order into suborders of 500, it will be okay? And ultimately one big order which completed 15000 value is enough like if i spend 4500 across 8 orders and remaining one order of 10500 will be okay? Please reply urgently
Also they mentioned in their terms and conditions like 4 stages must be completed with minimum order and minimum aggregate order like this screenshot mandatory

Attachments

• IMG_9078.png
    IMG_9078.png
    280.7 KB · Views: 9

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Also they mentioned in their terms and conditions like 4 stages must be completed with minimum order and minimum aggregate order like this screenshot mandatory
minimum number of orders above Rs 500 should be 9
and total amount spent overall til 28th May should be 15000 or more

For 9000 medicine orders: Place 8 orders of Rs 500 and 9th order of Rs 4500
Then 6000 more will be left to spend. Spend them anywhere to hit 15k number too

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

keep 1mg order a little above Rs 500 because there is price variation and they decreases the order amount.
keep one single order of Rs 600 around

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

But in that screenshot i posted in my reply, according screenshot to go into next stage of ipl, there also minimum aggregate spend required too like 4 orders amount should be minimum 3000, then next stage and 7 orders amount should be minimum 7500 like that so what if i place 8 order of 500 or more than ipl stage upgrade mimimum spend will not be achieved? My understanding is right according to screenshot or not?

Predator

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But in that screenshot i posted in my reply, according screenshot to go into next stage of ipl, there also minimum aggregate spend required too like 4 orders amount should be minimum 3000, then next stage and 7 orders amount should be minimum 7500 like that so what if i place 8 order of 500 or mre than ipl stage upgrade mimimum spend will not be achieved? My understanding is right according to screenshot or not?
the league gets updated as and when you cross the threshold. Any amount you spend will get updated as ______/15000
At the end it must be 9/9 (more than Rs 500 per order) and >15000/15000 in aggregate. No matter how you spend it.
In my case I placed first order of Rs 12000.
Rest I placed 8 orders of Rs 500 each and moved up as the order threshold is reached

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
the league gets updated as and when you cross the threshold. Any amount you spend will get updated as ______/15000
At the end it must be 9/9 (more than Rs 500 per order) and >15000/15000 in aggregate. No matter how you spend it.
In my case I placed first order of Rs 12000.
Rest I placed 8 orders of Rs 500 each and moved up as the order threshold is reached
Thank you so much for confirmation

Vbhoj74

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Completed the league, got all the 3 voucher for milestones to choose for redemption.

The Rupay card is totally worth at this time, on bigbasket alone it gives close to 47 percent (20 percent discount for Rupay cards) for upto 2500 trx monthly, then its 27 percent.

If you have Axis select , get another 20 percent on 2500 trx. If u do not have tata neu rupay but any-other rupay , still get 20 percent.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Completed the league, got all the 3 voucher for milestones to choose for redemption.

The Rupay card is totally worth at this time, on bigbasket alone it gives close to 47 percent (20 percent discount for Rupay cards) for upto 2500 trx monthly, then its 27 percent.

If you have Axis select , get another 20 percent on 2500 trx. If u do not have tata neu rupay but any-other rupay , still get 20 percent.
If u choose any of this 3 then ltf not possible rite
Either ltf or anyone of the voucher?

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Although I am also confused by this, I will finish the league in accordance with the requirements shown in the screenshot.

The minimum transaction is 500, I need to make 2400 transactions to finish this semi final.

That requirement has already been met by @Predator, who completed a 12000 first transaction.

IMG_20230508_090700.jpg

Last edited: