• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TataNeu : Finally TataNeu HDFC Credit Card Is LTF (Selected Users)

LUKA

TF Select
TataNeu : Finally TataNeu HDFC Credit Card Is LTF (Selected User)

Today Many People Received SMS Stating That TataNeu HDFC Credit Card Is LTF

This Offer Valid Till 8th Jan 2023

Those Who Received SMS Or Email Only Eligible, Other Need To Pay Charges

Many People Received SMS Afternoon, But Charges Showed Till Now In TataNeu App

Just Now Updated To Zero Charges

This Is My Own Proof. I Have HDFC Account & MoneyBack CC Already

Those Who Have HDFC Bank Accounts Or May Not Having Account Or May Not Having Any Relationship With HDFC Also Got This SMS

Not All HDFC Bank Users. Very Few People Received SMS

If Not Received SMS Check Once You TataNeu App

If Charges Not Showing, You are Good To Go

Previously This LTF Offer Only Applicable To Tata Employees. Now To Non Tata Employees Also (Selected Users)

While Starting Application You May See Infinity Card, But At End Only Showing Plus Card For Few Users

This Is All Because If Old HDFC Card Limit Is Less Than 1.5L You Can See Only Plus Option At Ending

If Old HDFC Card Limit Is Above 1.5L You Can Infinity Option Also Irrespective Of Card Type

HDFC TataNeu Update : While Starting Application You May See Infinity Card, But At End Only Showing Plus Card For Few Users

This Is All Because If Old HDFC Card Limit Is Less Than 1.5L You Can See Only Plus Option At Ending

If Old HDFC Card Limit Is Above 1.5L You Can Infinity Option Also Irrespective Of Card Type

Apply RuPay Type For Better Offers

This Is My Own Proof

I Have HDFC Money Back With More Than 2L. I Can See HDFC Infinity Card At Starting & Ending Both Places

So Card Type Not Matters Only Limit Matters

May Be Who Used BigBasket Much Or HDFC Relationship Or CIBIL Anything May Matters

Or Else You Can Check CIBIL In TataNeu App May Be Chances Get Increase

All Are Assumptions, May Not Correct

Old HDFC Users Don't Change Any Address Etc, To Reduce Chances Of Rejection

IMG_20230104_100602_142.jpg

Last edited:
Got the LTF offer for Neu Plus, but not Infinity. Signed up anyway and within a minute, they issued me a virtual card with the last 4 digits visible. No documentation asked except PAN. I had no HDFC cards, but I had a preapproved offer for Business Moneyback with 1.25L limit, and I got that same limit. It's really annoying that I missed out on the Infinity by a mere 25k, but whatever.

TATANEU FRAUD.....First they gave me a offer of FYF CARD after that today i got sms that they are giving me LTF CARD then i have signed up for that card but then they showing me chargeable card....WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW????PLEASE HELP ME

Attachments

• image_picker8614463612766193807.jpg
    image_picker8614463612766193807.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 69
  • image_picker4323833223719603552.jpg
    image_picker4323833223719603552.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 69
Just applied for infinity and got sms that it is provisionally approved and it might take 3-5 days for verification. Is it normal for existing user? I already have HDFC credit card and salary account.

Last edited:
I still have not got LTF on the app inspite of getting sms today morning.
In case I get it LTF, should I go for it?
I have only hdfc moneyback with 50k limit, I want the infinite version
also, should I go for a visa or rupay?

I still have not got LTF on the app inspite of getting sms today morning.
In case I get it LTF, should I go for it?
I have only hdfc moneyback with 50k limit, I want the infinite version
also, should I go for a visa or rupay?
You won't get Infinity version coz you've less than 1.5L limit in your previous card.

Can someone check the TnC carefully and confirm that it's actually LTF as we are thinking? I heard that HDFC has their own definition of LTF, they call spend based annual fee waiver as LTF. I hurriedly applied for it seeing the LTF offer without reading TnCs and now it's not available to read.

Just applied for infinity and got sms that it is provisionally approved and it might take 3-5 days for verification. Is it normal for existing user? I already have HDFC credit card and salary account.
Yes normal, some had to go through the VKYC again as well, even for existing customers.

My case, I got FYF and just applied and no vKYC, got the card after few days to week's time. Existing HDFC Ccard holder.

I haven’t got any msg for LTF credit card but in Neu Application it is showing as LTF for both infinity and plus.

Not holding any credit from hdfc.
Which varient is better to take?

Rupay or Visa

Attachments

• 446F6ACB-4E15-408D-AEBB-26FAB65A0904.jpeg
    446F6ACB-4E15-408D-AEBB-26FAB65A0904.jpeg
    170.3 KB · Views: 46
Back