• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TataNeu : Finally TataNeu HDFC Credit Card Is LTF (Selected Users)

LUKA

TF Select
TataNeu : Finally TataNeu HDFC Credit Card Is LTF (Selected User)

Today Many People Received SMS Stating That TataNeu HDFC Credit Card Is LTF

This Offer Valid Till 8th Jan 2023

Those Who Received SMS Or Email Only Eligible, Other Need To Pay Charges

Many People Received SMS Afternoon, But Charges Showed Till Now In TataNeu App

Just Now Updated To Zero Charges

This Is My Own Proof. I Have HDFC Account & MoneyBack CC Already

Those Who Have HDFC Bank Accounts Or May Not Having Account Or May Not Having Any Relationship With HDFC Also Got This SMS

Not All HDFC Bank Users. Very Few People Received SMS

If Not Received SMS Check Once You TataNeu App

If Charges Not Showing, You are Good To Go

Previously This LTF Offer Only Applicable To Tata Employees. Now To Non Tata Employees Also (Selected Users)

While Starting Application You May See Infinity Card, But At End Only Showing Plus Card For Few Users

This Is All Because If Old HDFC Card Limit Is Less Than 1.5L You Can See Only Plus Option At Ending

If Old HDFC Card Limit Is Above 1.5L You Can Infinity Option Also Irrespective Of Card Type

HDFC TataNeu Update : While Starting Application You May See Infinity Card, But At End Only Showing Plus Card For Few Users

This Is All Because If Old HDFC Card Limit Is Less Than 1.5L You Can See Only Plus Option At Ending

If Old HDFC Card Limit Is Above 1.5L You Can Infinity Option Also Irrespective Of Card Type

Apply RuPay Type For Better Offers

This Is My Own Proof

I Have HDFC Money Back With More Than 2L. I Can See HDFC Infinity Card At Starting & Ending Both Places

So Card Type Not Matters Only Limit Matters

May Be Who Used BigBasket Much Or HDFC Relationship Or CIBIL Anything May Matters

Or Else You Can Check CIBIL In TataNeu App May Be Chances Get Increase

All Are Assumptions, May Not Correct

Old HDFC Users Don't Change Any Address Etc, To Reduce Chances Of Rejection

IMG_20230104_100602_142.jpg

Last edited:
Cheap trick's from hdfc and Tata neu.
First they send me mail that both HDFC tata new cards are LTF.

When i applied it does a cibil enquiry and started showing me paid card .

Now they have recalled their mail of LTF offer.

I haven’t move forward but got a cibil enquiry .
Cheap tactics!

Cheap trick's from hdfc and Tata neu.
First they send me mail that both HDFC tata new cards are LTF.

When i applied it does a cibil enquiry and started showing me paid card .

Now they have recalled their mail of LTF offer.

I haven’t move forward but got a cibil enquiry .
Don't worry brother, this happens to me also this is just technical glitch mail them they will fix it..

What will be the statement generation date my tata neu infinity card if it's issued on shared limit basis with my existing card? Will it be same as the existing one?

Earlier I could see or change the statement generation date from mycards but those options are gone for me after tata neu card is issued? I want the date to be same for both the cards. How can I do it?

What will be the statement generation date my tata neu infinity card if it's issued on shared limit basis with my existing card? Will it be same as the existing one?

Earlier I could see or change the statement generation date from mycards but those options are gone for me after tata neu card is issued? I want the date to be same for both the cards. How can I do it?
It won't be the same statement date. You have to ask customer care to make it same.

Option for Paying LIC insurance premium is not available in TATA Neu.
I remember it was present earlier when I don't have the card. 😅
Again..this card becoming more useless.
If its LTF for you then keep it. Otherwise, it isn't beneficial for the price we're paying. I'm waiting for 1 year completion to close this card.

So finally I took the Tata New Infinity Rupay variant. It started showing LTF from today?

Why I took? Well for one, card is LTF and two, I wanted Rupay card hoping to link it to UPI in near future. Benefit wise it is just about alright

So finally I took the Tata New Infinity Rupay variant. It started showing LTF from today?

Why I took? Well for one, card is LTF and two, I wanted Rupay card hoping to link it to UPI in near future. Benefit wise it is just about alright
when did you apply and how long it took to get it approved?

when did you apply and how long it took to get it approved?
Just today saw no joining and annual fee on app. Clicked on apply now, entered details and got the message that limit will be shared with existing HDFC card and conditionally approved

Post that there was prompt for video KYC which also I did quickly. So right now application is under processing with video KYC completed status. Lets see

Back