• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

This afternoon, I have asked for Amex Coral LTF via twitter citing a Swiggy offer that I want to use this card for.
Now got a call from an ICICI lady and she told me that it is usually paid only but will a SR for LTF and based on approval it will get processed in 7 working days and I got email to that effect as well.. Lets see if they approve..

1692803161072.png

1692803301090.png

This afternoon, I have asked for Amex Coral LTF via twitter citing a Swiggy offer that I want to use this card for.
Now got a call from an ICICI lady and she told me that it is usually paid only but will a SR for LTF and based on approval it will get processed in 7 working days and I got email to that effect as well.. Lets see if they approve..

View attachment 27510

View attachment 27511
what does sr mention in imobile app?

View attachment 27510

View attachment 27511
Swiggy offer is a nice touch 👍

I have sufficient cards from icici bank... but few day ago i checked imobile and got ltf coral rupay with 9 lakhs limit... i sent dm to icicicares on twitter for amex card..can u plz guide...further... as mostly my rm helped so dont have any experiance for this route...plz guide
9L was your old limit of ICICI credit cards or did they increase your credit limit for Coral Rupay?

I have sufficient cards from icici bank... but few day ago i checked imobile and got ltf coral rupay with 9 lakhs limit... i sent dm to icicicares on twitter for amex card..can u plz guide...further... as mostly my rm helped so dont have any experiance for this route...plz guide
After you send a DM with contact details, they first reply that their executive will be in contact with you shortly.

Then on next day, executive calls and take your request for Amex Coral LTF card. Tell him clearly that since you already have LTF Coral Rupay card, so you want Amex variant LTF as well. He'll do it.

Bhai coral kya karoge apne LTF Emeralde ko amex me convert karwao

Back