• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

Mate, I am funny most of the times.. and that is how it should be..
. and I would never try to hurt anyone and rather share whatever I know on a valuntary basis .
When I am sharing info , you kept on asking and I kept on providing with links patiently ..
If you see my posts most of the times my post congtain links to the source, or ss of the subject because, those will give the reader a reliable info rather than personal info..
When someone answers your question first thing you do is acknowledge it and ackownledge their time...and then discuss the subject...

Life is too short to have any sort of confrontations..

Have fun..
Agreed 👍

Reactions: SSV
and also when someone gives some info, it may not be necessarily what you want it for direct consumption.. but it can give you an idea of how to get that info...
In this case, I am trying to findout info from ICICI, if the link provided is not relevant for you, it has given you an idea to search in the ICICI site for the info you wanted.. that in itself is a small help given by the responder , in this case , ie. me

I am not trying here to give you lecture, but to understand it in a positive way and get most of the info within shorted period of time..

and also when someone gives some info, it may not be necessarily what you want it for direct consumption.. but it can give you an idea of how to get that info...
In this case, I am trying to findout info from ICICI, if the link provided is not relevant for you, it has given you an idea to search in the ICICI site for the info you wanted.. that in itself is a small help given by the responder , in this case , ie. me

I am not trying here to give you lecture, but to understand it in a positive way and get most of the info within shorted period of time..
Now you are unnecessarily stretching it my friend. We got your point. Now let's move on. 🙏😁

Can someone please tell me if ICICI sale offers are network specific? I have got the RuPay Coral pre-approved, will this cover most offers or getting Visa/MC/Amex are absolutely required to cover all ground? My only other ICICI card is APay.

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Can someone please tell me if ICICI sale offers are network specific? I have got the RuPay Coral pre-approved, will this cover most offers or getting Visa/MC/Amex are absolutely required to cover all ground? My only other ICICI card is APay.
It is not network specific.. any network card works .your coral rupay card works for icici offers

To Yeh raaz hai 🤣. That's why you're so fast even in writing long in depth analysis. But i really appreciate your effort. 👍🏼
My way of assimilating knowledge into someone is : Get a thorough understanding of the subject possibly with some evidence or demonstration... otherwiswe half half things take you nowhere...
Thanks for your appreciation...

I want to apply for saphiro ltf under alumni offer. Any idea if icici has any cooling off period like hdfc does? If i apply for coral rupay, after how long will i be able to apply for saphiro?
Also is there any saphiro rupay card as well?

This being my first proper ICICI card, I'm still digging into the core ICICI cards portfolio, but it looks like the reward rate for all their cards (Coral, Rubyx, Sapphiro) are all the same, and they are only differentiated by other non-spend based features. Is that correct?

This being my first proper ICICI card, I'm still digging into the core ICICI cards portfolio, but it looks like the reward rate for all their cards (Coral, Rubyx, Sapphiro) are all the same, and they are only differentiated by other non-spend based features. Is that correct?
Yes..

My advice: Please don't look for "REWARDS" in ICICI Cards..

Rewards and ICICI , these both words don't get along well together.. apparently

Yes..

My advice: Please don't look for "REWARDS" in ICICI Cards..

Rewards and ICICI , these both words don't get along well together.. apparently
Yeah, so I had called up their CC today. They also said, you already have the best ICICI card (APay) and now this new Coral will complete your core card + RuPay portfolio, you don't need anything else from ICICI!

Yeah, so I had called up their CC today. They also said, you already have the best ICICI card (APay) and now this new Coral will complete your core card + RuPay portfolio, you don't need anything else from ICICI!

YES..EMERALDE N SAPPIRO N ALL ARE TRASH ........AXIS IS WAY BETTER IN TERMS OF REWARDS
Ya, but Axis is not trustworthy, and is a trash brand in itself now.

Back