• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

I wonder , how difficult it is to Google and find out the current features? ?????
rather than finding out what is wrong in the provided info and not even have time to appreciate for the time contributed by members.

The time you spent to find out it is valid until 2018 only , could be well spent on this:

and people even reacting to his post...
Damn, that went south quickly. I appreciate I mean we all appreciate each and every piece of information shared by any member. Thats what the motto of this community is right?
No offense and yeah my bad i didn't Google that specific piece of info.
I'll keep this is mind henceforth. Peace ✌️

I wonder , how difficult it is to Google and find out the current features? ?????
rather than finding out what is wrong in the provided info and not even have time to appreciate for the time contributed by members.

The time you spent to find out it is valid until 2018 only , could be well spent on this:

and people even reacting to his post...
Its good that he pointed it out so that other people can refrain themselves from clicking on link containing expired info.

Why being rude? Just accept that you've shared expired link & move on.

Its good that he pointed it out so that other people can refrain themselves from clicking on link containing expired info.

Why being rude? Just accept that you've shared expired link & move on.
Who is rude here?? Intervening into someone else's conversation and giving unwarranted advices about moving on and accepting things..
It is much appreciated if someone restrains from telling some else to move on...

Guys I think there's no point in fighting here over a small reason
I'd rather ask @S S V to share a pun to be on a lighter side coz at times he can be funny

Mate, I am funny most of the times.. and that is how it should be..
. and I would never try to hurt anyone and rather share whatever I know on a valuntary basis .
When I am sharing info , you kept on asking and I kept on providing with links patiently ..
If you see my posts most of the times my post contain links to the source, or ss of the subject because, those will give the reader a reliable info rather than personal info..
When someone answers your question first thing you do is acknowledge it and ackownledge their time...and then discuss the subject...

Life is too short to have any sort of confrontations..

Have fun..

Back