• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

woo b hai...emeralde me bhi hai..sapphiro b hai...axis ka b magnus n all....maine technofino acount delete kar diya old wala...bcoz ab card bahut ho gaye...but ye post dekha to socha kar leta hu.......rm ko bolunga to fd n accunt ka jugaad karna padta hai.....
Bhai bas ab apni latest LTF collection ki list dal do woh share and brag wali thread pe

Bhai bas ab apni latest LTF collection ki list dal do woh share and brag wali thread pe
sirji mai to retire ho gaya.......... rbi me 30+ complaints ki thi againts banks...ab uska nasha chadha hai......means ab agar koi bank misbihavee kare to main unko ghasit k le jata hu........dubara muje pareshan nahi karte.......ruko me snap deta hu..

sirji mai to retire ho gaya.......... rbi me 30+ complaints ki thi againts banks...ab uska nasha chadha hai......means ab agar koi bank misbihavee kare to main unko ghasit k le jata hu........dubara muje pareshan nahi karte.......ruko me snap deta hu..
Mujhe pata hai ye wali feeling jab bank employees tumhe bank me ate hue dekh k woh purani complaint aur uske consequences ko yaad karte hai and tumhe koi pareshan nahi karta😂

This afternoon, I have asked for Amex Coral LTF via twitter citing a Swiggy offer that I want to use this card for.
Now got a call from an ICICI lady and she told me that it is usually paid only but will a SR for LTF and based on approval it will get processed in 7 working days and I got email to that effect as well.. Lets see if they approve..

View attachment 27510

View attachment 27511

13-Years-of-Phir-Hera-Pheri-PHP1.jpg

It says this program is valid till 2018 🥲
I wonder , how difficult it is to Google and find out the current features? ?????
rather than finding out what is wrong in the provided info and not even have time to appreciate for the time contributed by members.

The time you spent to find out it is valid until 2018 only , could be well spent on this:

and people even reacting to his post...

Back