• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

I received Coral Rupay card based on my HPcl coral(ltf) applied via net banking since imobile not compatible for my mobile(honor 7x).

customer care did confirm it as Ltf card however I will still try to get in writing via email to be on safe side.

Reactions: SSV
Do all these cards appear separate on cibil ?
Yes I heard the same. Example , if you have Apay, Platinum, Coral with 5L limit shared, Then 5L account will be reported for Apay and another 5L will be reported for Coral+Platinum.
All Core cards share a single account
Mmt cards share a separate account
And Apay card share a seperate account
Mine card also shares a seperate account in CIBIL report.

Last edited:
Smart boy... played the card nicely... she should honour it and she would definitely, is my guess....
Advanced congrats...
She honored finally. waiting for the Amex logo on sapphiro card 😍. Also she told this time as an exception they are converting and such future conversions wouldn't be entertained.

• Lovely
Reactions: SSV
Coral rupay has no use now most of the local merchants are not accepting UPI on CC

Such a waste :confused:
Don't blame coral rupay, if merchants don't accept credit card upi, then no upi credit card will work. And if all merchants in India start doing this, then there will be no difference between rupay, visa,mc, amex again. And craze for rupay cards will go down

Don't blame coral rupay, if merchants don't accept credit card upi, then no upi credit card will work. And if all merchants in India start doing this, then there will be no difference between rupay, visa,mc, amex again. And craze for rupay cards will go down
On one side government is promoting rupay and on other side receivers bank is charging if they accept payment above a certain amount which they will ask us to pay so it wont work for too long. Agar charges hi dene hai toh log apne bank se pay kar denge. 🤦‍♂️

Coral rupay has no use now most of the local merchants are not accepting UPI on CC

Such a waste :confused:
Yeah one time it is working. Next week it(RUPAY UPI) is not working with the same merchant.

PAYTM newly launched QR POS device(no swipe) with tap and pay(contactless) option and also with soundbox exclusively for the small shops. All our CC's are accepted with that device.

But again, it's their(merchant) choice to accept CC or not;)

Yeah one time it is working. Next week it(RUPAY UPI) is not working with the same merchant.

PAYTM newly launched QR POS device(no swipe) with tap and pay(contactless) option and also with soundbox exclusively for the small shops. All our CC's are accepted with that device.

But again, it's their(merchant) choice to accept CC or not;)
Yes, if QR pos device by Paytm will be really helpful for us to pay if merchants want to accept credit card

Reactions: NCD
Back