• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

Don't blame coral rupay, if merchants don't accept credit card upi, then no upi credit card will work. And if all merchants in India start doing this, then there will be no difference between rupay, visa,mc, amex again. And craze for rupay cards will go down
Since I have no other rupay card I blame coral rupay

She honored finally. waiting for the Amex logo on sapphiro card 😍. Also she told this time as an exception they are converting and such future conversions wouldn't be entertained.
@S S V

So finally got the spam mails and able to see the virtal Sapphiro Amex plus Mastercard.

X route favored me Sapphiro Dual variant instead of Coral Amex. Thanks to TF members. I joined this community recently only. But reading different scenarios posted here, helped me improve my negotiation skills.

@S S V

So finally got the spam mails and able to see the virtal Sapphiro Amex plus Mastercard.

X route favored me Sapphiro Dual variant instead of Coral Amex. Thanks to TF members. I joined this community recently only. But reading different scenarios posted here, helped me improve my negotiation skills.
Congratulations and its good that you learnt something from here...

Back