• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

@Das.N A lot of people are getting declined for a coral card basis on coral rupay. There is a surge in X Dm to apply cards. I think we need to wait atleast 2 to 3 month for further any action.
Yes, you are correct. I applied for Coral Visa in August, to which they provided easily. But when I requested for coral Amex, they took more than a week and declined the request for coral amex on 31st August. We have to wait for 2-3 months.

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
+1 💯 agreed, too much exploitation via X, need to cool off a bit for a few months.. Engine is overheated as of now...
Yes, you are correct. I applied for Coral Visa in August, to which they provided easily. But when I requested for coral Amex, they took more than a week and declined the request for coral amex on 31st August. We have to wait for 2-3 months.
Now the mission to get cards must follow a path of silence.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Problem is, After 1st October all card issuer network can be ported to another network. So I assume they can close the current card and issue a new card. I really hope this won't happen in ICICI cards. And we don't have a option right now other than wait and see .
They don't necessarily have to close the old card when ported to another one..what guidelines say is, the bank should oblige the request.
Anyway, don't expect some ground breaking things after Oct1.. it will be BAU with some slight change..and this Oct1 can also be extended if the stakeholders request and RBI agrees to that.

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
@Das.N A lot of people are getting declined for a coral card basis on coral rupay. There is a surge in X Dm to apply cards. I think we need to wait atleast 2 to 3 month for further any action.
Bhai maine to Coral Amex se Coral Visa ke liye bola tha unko wo bhi decline kar diya

P.s. Coral Amex bhi Coral Rupay ki badaulat hi mila tha jab sabko diya ja raha tha us samay

Martius

TF Premier
So i had requested for Coral Mastercard and Amex variant both via DM on X last Tuesday. On Wednesday received a mail with card upgrade request no for Coral MasterCard LTF. The request was approved on last Friday. Also I had received usage settings message and mails on Saturday (the usual 6 spam mails lol). Then again on Saturday received mail regarding card upgrade request to Coral Amex with the request no. The request was approved on Monday. On Tuesday i had received the mail and message for usage settings applied.

Today received both the card and what’s hilarious is that both are Amex Variants 😂😂

Checked the app and both cards are showing Amex 😂

This is hilarious af!! 😂😂

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
On the overview page itself! Once you login with face id or mpin it shows a grid of 9 options at the bottom half of page! There you’ll find pre-approved loan and offers. In that section you’ll find pre approved credit card/ card upgrade offer.
All I can see is random loan offers. None for CC.
I was told we can apply for it in the website but it won’t be LTF. So I guess I’ll have to wait for my offer. :(

Last edited: