• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Those who are getting ICICI rupay coral beware

Yesterday I requested for Mastercard variant on the basis of my LTF Coral rupay, today after a phone call they have sent this mail. In the conversation they said, they will discuss it further with the concerned team. After that they will make a decision. I am totally confused now, if it will be approved or not

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230919-183331.png
    Screenshot_20230919-183331.png
    90.4 KB · Views: 59
Yesterday I requested for Mastercard variant on the basis of my LTF Coral rupay, today after a phone call they have sent this mail. In the conversation they said, they will discuss it further with the concerned team. After that they will make a decision. I am totally confused now, if it will be approved or not
holding only LTF coral rupay ?

Not yet. They will update you by 21st.

Requested through X DM?

There is nothing to be confused about,they've clearly mentioned to update by 21st😀

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV
They also said they will get back to me by 21st. I asked Coral Amex. But I doubt they may be don't provide

Harika ji ne hi meri coral visa ki request li thi, aur kuch days baad approve ho gayi thi request.

Back