• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Thoughts on closing Moneyback and Tata neu with low limit and no LTF upgrades

Buttman

TF Premier
So I have a Moneyback cc and a Tata neu plus cc with combined limit of 86k

I recently received an offer to upgrade to Millenia but it is FYF and not LTF

I mailed the grievance team and the case handler is very persistent in not providing me an upgrade to LTF Millenia due to internet criteria ( I don’t use Moneyback much cuz it’s a really bad card)

In my reply I have asked them to at least offer me a limit enchantment citing that my other cards have a much better limit and are ltf. I can provoke a statement for their reference if needed.
I have also threatened to close the card in case they cant offer me a limit enchantment or an LTF upgrade.

What are the chances that they will close the card? XD

Also in case the close the card, having another co branded card will have any impact on new application or would I need to close the Tata neu plus care as well before reapplying for Hdfc card again.

When can I re-apply for Hdfc cc in general after closure of existing ccs?

Most of my cards have a decent limit ( upwards of 300-400k) while Moneyback has a limit of 86k only.

Anyone has any experience with this?

I mailed the grievance team and the case handler is very persistent in not providing me an upgrade to LTF Millenia due to internet criteria ( I don’t use Moneyback much cuz it’s a really bad card)

In my reply I have asked them to at least offer me a limit enchantment citing that my other cards have a much better limit and are ltf. I can provoke a statement for their reference if needed.
I have also threatened to close the card in case they cant offer me a limit enchantment or an LTF upgrade.

Also in case the close the card, having another co branded card will have any impact on new application or would I need to close the Tata neu plus care as well before reapplying for Hdfc card again.

Most of my cards have a decent limit ( upwards of 300-400k) while Moneyback has a limit of 86k only.

Please share your income documents and ask. Grievance team is good for me. They always provide a positive response if I threaten to close account and card

I recently got my limit to 150k from 100k
And then
I requested them to upgrade my moneyback ltf to millennia ltf
So this is what i got in reply :
IMG_7269.jpeg

LoL, You are atleast getting millennia paid upgrade, there are people who didn't get even that.

If you have amex,axis,stanc send the statement based on that they can increase limit.

Is it possible to change the case handler ?

LoL, You are atleast getting millennia paid upgrade, there are people who didn't get even that.

If you have amex,axis,stanc send the statement based on that they can increase limit.
Icici works as well? Icici has the highest limit among the cards i have. ( except scapia is higher but it’s a new card )

Back