• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tickets booked through Travel Edge - Magnus

Gun17

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I had booked a few tickets to Thailand for April 5 on Go first through Travel Edge. Now, 10 days before, they have cancelled the flight and have no other flights on that day, and hence I Had to book a more expensive ticket from a different airline.

Is there any travel insurance on Magnus/Travel Edge. In general, can I complain on DGCA/Consumer forums and get extra compensation beyond the ticket price of Go first?

Thanks

D7162

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
simillar happened with my brother in law, i booked ticket for him and flight cancelled by go first. Customer care lady asked - aur kuch help kar sakte hai ? - I replied - agar flight chalana hi nhi to book hi mat karo.. 35k ka ticket 50 me pada.. is se acha aap bandh hi rakho - she was shocked

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
simillar happened with my brother in law, i booked ticket for him and flight cancelled by go first. Customer care lady asked - aur kuch help kar sakte hai ? - I replied - agar flight chalana hi nhi to book hi mat karo.. 35k ka ticket 50 me pada.. is se acha aap bandh hi rakho - she was shocked
which route was it??