• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Times Prime - Subscription is not same for all

Same was with mmt double black earlier, mmt stopped double black, even then hdfc was giving it.
later they changed to mmt black

Even Urbancap membership is not given under TimesPrime which comes with HDFC complimentary. Other than Amazon Prime, I don't find much use of complimentary provided.

DCB is giving annual subscription of timesprime on Annual spends of 8L. I had got it last year and applied it.
Recently there was one offer of EazyDiners 6 months membership but when I applied, it landed me to the payment page which was strange.
When I raised this concern, I got this reply,
"We regret and understand your concern. We would like to inform you that as of now the offer is only available for paid users only who have subscribed to Times Prime annual membership by paying Rs.1199."
This is very strange thing TimesPrime is doing to the customers. So even if you earn the coupon OR buy from somewhere else, the benefits would be different for the person who buy it using cash. I am not sure what other offers/benefits which are affected because of this condition. Now I doubt I am seeing all the offers. They might have hidden some offers which only members (who paid through cash) can see.
DCB gives Times Prime Smart membership in its welcome benefit which is different than the normal Times Prime membership

HDFC Times prime Smart lists which are included as part of the DCB free coupon (only few items out of regular Times prime) but Times is not even honouring that it needs to be escalated to HDFC cards.

Times prime runs offer all the times and its better to get it directly.

Back