• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Travel Edge Reward Points

karan.rghu

TF Buzz
I am planning to book an International Flight as attached through Travel Edge portal with my Magnus.
Have a few queries:
1. How many points will I get? As per my calculation 25,000 points for the monthly milestone 10,833 regular points and 43,332 4x points. Which comes to a total of 79,165.
It sounds too good to be true. Almost 63,332 Miles (35% Reward Ratio)
2. Will I get points on the GST part as well?

Screenshot 2022-12-28 at 4.20.26 PM.jpg

Yes, you will get reward points on total transaction amount including GST.

Milestone points are given on calender month so if possible book other ticket on 1st of January so you will get milestone benifits for next month as well.
So my calculation of 79,165 points is correct for this transaction if I do it next month?

Thanks @amit!

I wish Axis was a little more transparent in showing the RPs earned during each booking instead of us guesstimating. They don’t even mention this 4x on their portal homepage I believe.

This is a magnus benefit. Not applicable for other cards. This benefit is highlighted on axis magnus page.
View attachment 8519
Ah! See that now. Thank you kind sir!

Can the reward points be used to make bookings on Travel Edge? Or does it get better value when converted to airmiles (acknowledging the fact that there might be availability issues for reward seats etc)

Back