• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Travel Insurance for USA

CcMaverick

TF Buzz
Hello,

I and my wife are planning for an vacation to USA in June and we are looking for best travel insurance for USA.
I have read on many forums about buying insurance from USA instead of India as Indian companies won't provide Cashless facility & also they will create blockers during claim process if ever needed.

I'd like to know if anyone has first-hand experience of buying an Insurance from Indian companies like HDFC, ICICI or should I just go with USA based Insurance via some 3rd party like insubuy.

Thanks!

Hello,

I and my wife are planning for an vacation to USA in June and we are looking for best travel insurance for USA.
I have read on many forums about buying insurance from USA instead of India as Indian companies won't provide Cashless facility & also they will create blockers during claim process if ever needed.

I'd like to know if anyone has first-hand experience of buying an Insurance from Indian companies like HDFC, ICICI or should I just go with USA based Insurance via some 3rd party like insubuy.

Thanks!
Have used acko travel insurance. It's best.

Back