• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get pre approved upgrade offer for credit card from hdfc

PANK

TF Premier
I am holding money back plus credit card with 30k limit since 8 Months
It was offered pre approved after opening saving max account in 3 Months

Is there is any way to get millennia pre approved
Or
Limit enhancement offer pre approved

try to do transaction on regular basis from the account it will attract LE or card upgrade automatically, I got business regalia in first 3 months of account opening

I received an HDFC IOCL credit card with a 25,000 limit when I turned 18, i applied in March 2022.

I have a 3k FD and a 1k RD at the time, used debit for online purchases, and made at least one NEFT transaction from my other accounts each month to my HDFC account while maintaining a balance of roughly 20k. I was a member of Preferred Banking at the time, too. While the offer was not visible on the offers page of NetBanking at the time, I simply checked by using the apply option. I believe this helped me receive a preapproved offer.

i got moneyback+ as pre-approved but now even after using it for year... no LE no upgrade
also holding neu plus card

for me neither hdfc nor axis providing any LE or upgrades

Axis rewarded me with LEs for very irregular use (basically during festival time discount offers only)!
Doesnt this mean le on transaction based ?, the person doing spends heavily on festive sales only - the legit spends.

Even several feel secure on time payers with less usage mostly and rare usage.

Doesnt this mean le on transaction based ?, the person doing spends heavily on festive sales only - the legit spends.

Even several feel secure on time payers with less usage mostly and rare usage.

Who said anything about heavy spending? :-).

They say 'keep your usage below 30%'. I rarely cross even 3%. I often wonder what they taught these CC people in business schools when they keep lavishing LEs on me when years of my usage pattern should long since have convinced them that they are never going to make much money out of me! :-).

About on time payments, aren't almost all of us here doing the same (plus most having regular usage as well)? Are they always offered LEs that they deserve?!

It's a good thing I'd never tried business school, -- I'd have flunked out after the first semester itself! :-).

As some users mentioned, hdfc does not easily give you millennia upgrade if you have mb+ . Many users stuck with mb+ for years. Put some lakhs of MAB & threaten your RM to issue Millennia or you will close account. It's only way I think. Or drop mail to grievance cell.

As some users mentioned, hdfc does not easily give you millennia upgrade if you have mb+ . Many users stuck with mb+ for years. Put some lakhs of MAB & threaten your RM to issue Millennia or you will close account. It's only way I think. Or drop mail to grievance cell.
This is exactly what I'm planning to do 😅 Keeping 3+ Lakhs in Savings account for upgrading my indian oil to millenia. If they deny I'll threaten to close it.😌

Similar situation. Stuck with Business MoneyBack with 1.88L for 8 months, Millennia upgrade refused. Card is used moderately for things like 5% CB on utility bills or govt payments like property taxes. I also have Tata Neu Plus LTF (made free during IPL). If I close Business MoneyBack, is HDFC likely to give me Millennia since I already have Tata Neu also now? Otherwise I will end up losing a core LTF card.

I had a 10k wala savings account since June 2022 and was maintaining more than 50k. I got pre-approved ltf millennia. Don't know what triggered it. It must be the balance. The bank rep said it due to my transactions. But my transactions are minimal. I was only putting money into account.
Don't delve into these matters too much 🤣 just enjoy the moment.

Back