• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get pre approved upgrade offer for credit card from hdfc

PANK

TF Premier
I am holding money back plus credit card with 30k limit since 8 Months
It was offered pre approved after opening saving max account in 3 Months

Is there is any way to get millennia pre approved
Or
Limit enhancement offer pre approved

I received an HDFC IOCL credit card with a 25,000 limit when I turned 18, i applied in March 2022.

I have a 3k FD and a 1k RD at the time, used debit for online purchases, and made at least one NEFT transaction from my other accounts each month to my HDFC account while maintaining a balance of roughly 20k. I was a member of Preferred Banking at the time, too. While the offer was not visible on the offers page of NetBanking at the time, I simply checked by using the apply option. I believe this helped me receive a preapproved offer.
Hi, I too have the same IOCL card, last month I completed a year with that card. I have consistently used about 30% of the card limit and 100% on-time payments and 820+ cibil score. Will closing the card and reapplying help with better limit/card ? RM is useless, so is the enhance limit option in net banking. Both ask for ITR, im 20 and a student.

Hi, I too have the same IOCL card, last month I completed a year with that card. I have consistently used about 30% of the card limit and 100% on-time payments and 820+ cibil score. Will closing the card and reapplying help with better limit/card ? RM is useless, so is the enhance limit option in net banking. Both ask for ITR, im 20 and a student.
Don't close card, I have converted my iocl to moneyback+, just mail to priority redressal your luck depends on agent which will handle the case, I am also student and 20 and I have converted card just after completing 1 year.

Don't close card, I have converted my iocl to moneyback+, just mail to priority redressal your luck depends on agent which will handle the case, I am also student and 20 and I have converted card just after completing 1 year.
Thanks for the reply, I shall definitely mail them. Is it LFT though ? Also, did they offer a limit enhancement themselves or did you specify how much you wanted ? Also, do I mention the card I want in the mail itself ? I am an Imperial customer so are there any specific things I should mention to get the best card ? Thanks :)

Thanks for the reply, I shall definitely mail them. Is it LFT though ? Also, did they offer a limit enhancement themselves or did you specify how much you wanted ? Also, do I mention the card I want in the mail itself ? I am an Imperial customer so are there any specific things I should mention to get the best card ? Thanks :)
It's FYF, my limit is increased after a month by requesting on mail without income documents, mention card which you want, I mentioned in mail that I am preffered banking program customer and consider this while processing request.

It's FYF, my limit is increased after a month by requesting on mail without income documents, mention card which you want, I mentioned in mail that I am preffered banking program customer and consider this while processing request.
Perfect, I have mailed them and included the specifics, I really hope they upgrade the variant/limit. Fingers crossed. Will keep you in the loop, thanks !

Hi, I have done everything. They said they would be unable to offer me an enhancement. My credit utilisation is crossing 25% and I need an upgrade man. I have mailed the PNO on the 22nd, they have confirmed they will get back to me with a resolution by the 27th. I have done multiple high value merchant transactions and maintained good balance since multiple months. This is really getting to me now and im seriously considering just moving to IndusInd who is offering 75k limit.

Back