• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks for getting ICICI Wealth Management

Sreerag

TF Premier
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)

Please keep an eye on Cheque clearance...
Keep an eye on ICICI net banking...

Wait for a couple of days...
Meanwhile , keep calm and enjoy your time doing whatever you like and have fun...
BTW...what's the real difference in benefits between Wealth and Privilege account practically?

Can I cancel the cheque prior to it's clearance if he doesn't respond positively? What should be the process for that? I gave cheque to him yesterday afternoon and the account is still not opened.

@Deal_Freak @pprakash11

BTW...what's the real difference in benefits between Wealth and Privilege account practically?

Can I cancel the cheque prior to it's clearance if he doesn't respond positively? What should be the process for that? I gave cheque to him yesterday afternoon and the account is still not opened.

@Deal_Freak @pprakash11
There is option in HDFC net banking to stop cheque. Check in ICICI

@Deal_Freak @pprakash11
I understand your enthusiasm here, however I couldn't tell the differences between those two accounts as I never held privilege account. My first account with ICICI is WM.

Please don't worry about cheque cancellation..your money is safe as you have issued a cheque to yourslef only. let's see how the outcome will be manifested here.Everything is an experience..
As I said before , just chill out and wait for a few days..

@Deal_Freak @pprakash11
Don't worry let the account open. Later upgrade to Wealth account through different ICICI branch and withdraw the amount later as non-maintainence MAB charges are 0 for Wealth account.

I understand your enthusiasm here, however I couldn't tell the differences between those two accounts as I never held privilege account. My first account with ICICI is WM.

Please don't worry about cheque cancellation..your money is safe as you have issued a cheque to yourslef only. let's see how the outcome will be manifested here.Everything is an experience..
As I said before , just chill out and wait for a few days..
Actually the outcome may surprise you in a positive way.. we never know.
Patience with some diligence is key for success, never be in hurry and take decisions in haste..

Today I talked to manager on phone. He agreed that it is a privilege account only and he said we have made a mistake and he was luring me to keep the Privilege account only for 1 month and then upgrade or else close this account and open a new Wealth account.
But he said that please don't close the account immediately.
Then I said I want Wealth account only.

Then he said we'll get back to you by evening by trying it to convert to wealth account immediately if possible.

I asked him to say everything on mail on that he replied that we don't use official ICICI mail for outsiders.
@pprakash11
Atleast for you he said one month my bm said six months. I thrashed him who are you to decide what I need to use, you here to execute what customer order

@Deal_Freak @pprakash11
Mark a mail to headwealthmanagement@icicibank.com explain the issue they will take care if not based on the email complaint we can reach rbi bo

Today I talked to manager on phone. He agreed that it is a privilege account only and he said we have made a mistake and he was luring me to keep the Privilege account only for 1 month and then upgrade or else close this account and open a new Wealth account.

Then he said we'll get back to you by evening by trying it to convert to wealth account immediately if possible.

I asked him to say everything on mail on that he replied that we don't use official ICICI mail for outsiders.
@pprakash11
Did you record the call or not? Manager confronted that he made a mistake. This proof is enough to complaint against him either to Nodal Officer or RBI Ombudsman.

@pprakash11
He haven't made any mistake. It was intentionally done by him to complete his targets.

One Plus 10 Pro 5G !!
Go to call settings - Call Recording and there's an option to choose those number on which you want call get recorded

Just do that
Ok...
But how you have done for new unknown numbers??

I mean you have mentioned in earlier post " any new number calling will always be recorded", so how you have done that?

Back