• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks for getting ICICI Wealth Management

Sreerag

TF Premier
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)

I requested BM for Wealth Account. He asked for 10 Lakh Initial Deposit. I requested him to open the account with Rs 1 Lakh deposit only, he agreed.

He said it's upto him, if he want he can open the account without any deposit as well.

But The problem is I received a message saying it's a privilege account. I asked that person again and he said it will be a wealth account only.
Did you guys also face this?

Dear , you have opted for an ICICI Bank Privilege Program Savings Account with Programme Relationship Value Requirement. To know more about your Relationship Value Requirements, click here bit.ly/3Z8L97T. Your request will be completed in 3 working days. T&C apply.

@anirban.choudhury @pprakash11 @4uziaul
Mera wealth account hi nahi hai

Sirf Credit card relationship hai... Sorry

@S S V maybe you can shed some light on this.

I requested BM for Wealth Account. He asked for 10 Lakh Initial Deposit. I requested him to open the account with Rs 1 Lakh deposit only, he agreed.

He said it's upto him, if he wants he can open the account without any deposit as well.

But The problem is I received a message saying it's a privilege account. I asked that person again and he said it will be a wealth account only.

Dear , you have opted for an ICICI Bank Privilege Program Savings Account with Programme Relationship Value Requirement. To know more about your Relationship Value Requirements, click here bit.ly/3Z8L97T. Your request will be completed in 3 working days. T&C apply.

This looks suspicious brother.
If the account is opened just give a call to customer support, they will tell which Variant account it is.

Again one unique problem occurred with you brother, you are special 😍

He said it's upto him, if he wants he can open the account without any deposit as well.

ICICI Privilege status toh aise hi mil jaata hai without ICICI bank account and only with a credit card.

bro I talked him in person only by directly visiting the branch

I opened it today only in the afternoon. They said I'll be able to see in the netbanking by tomorrow
If you want to complaint against him in ICICI or RBI then proof matters else Manager will straightaway dismiss your complaint stating that you are lying.

Mera wealth account hi nahi hai

Sirf Credit card relationship hai... Sorry

@S S V maybe you can shed some light on this.
bro I talked him in person only by directly visiting the branch

I opened it today only in the afternoon. They said I'll be able to see in the netbanking by tomorrow

First thing, you want to know if yours is WM account or not?? right??

I adivce you to wait for tomorrow for some clarity... You don't need to visit the branch yet before gathering all the info about your account that is opened just today..

Meanwhile,
A few questions for you..
Is this a fresh account or upgrade?
Are you able to login to Netbanking or not?
what is your prior and current relationship with ICICI?
SOme other questions a bit later...

First thing, you want to know if yours is WM account or not?? right??

I adivce you to wait for tomorrow for some clarity... You don't need to visit the branch yet before gathering all the info about your account that is opened just today..

Meanwhile,
A few questions for you..
Is this a fresh account or upgrade?
Are you able to login to Netbanking or not?
what is your prior and current relationship with ICICI?
SOme other questions a bit later...
I already have ICICI Salary Account
This is a fresh account NOT an upgrade account
Not able to access Netbanking yet

Have you received any Wealth Insta kit from branch after opeing account?

Back