• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks for getting ICICI Wealth Management

Sreerag

TF Premier
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)

I already have ICICI Salary Account
This is a fresh account NOT an upgrade account
Not able to access Netbanking yet
Do you have userid for your current salary account for net banking purposes?? If so, your new account should automatically be linked to this userid in a few days..
or your BM informed you that you will get a new user id for your new account??

Do you have userid for your current salary account for net banking purposes?? If so, your new account should automatically be linked to this userid in a few days..
We didn't talk about that coz everyone says it will be linked to the same customer ID.

Nope he said it's not available in the branch so I'll receive the kit by post.
In my case, they opened the instakit which contains the Wealth account no and used that no to open the wealth account. That kit also had netbanking id and password along with cheque.

Later I received personlaized cheque and wealth debit card

I requested BM for Wealth Account. He asked for 10 Lakh Initial Deposit. I requested him to open the account with Rs 1 Lakh deposit only, he agreed.

He said it's upto him, if he wants he can open the account without any deposit as well.

But The problem is I received a message saying it's a privilege account. I asked that person again and he said it will be a wealth account only.
Did you guys also face this?

Dear , you have opted for an ICICI Bank Privilege Program Savings Account with Programme Relationship Value Requirement. To know more about your Relationship Value Requirements, click here bit.ly/3Z8L97T. Your request will be completed in 3 working days. T&C apply.

@anirban.choudhury @pprakash11 @4uziaul
Samething happened with me. Its privilege account only. Now I am fighting with bm to change it to wealth he asked for one week time

In my case, they opened the instakit which contains the Wealth account no and used that no to open the wealth account. That kit also had netbanking id and password along with cheque.

Later I received personlaized cheque and wealth debit card
Actually they said that we used to have that kit but since our branch is small so currently we don't have wealth account kit otherwise they would have given that.

Please keep an eye on Cheque clearance...
Keep an eye on ICICI net banking...

Wait for a couple of days...
Meanwhile , keep calm and enjoy your time doing whatever you like and have fun...
He said he doesn't have wealth management kit so he used privilege kit. No deposit. Tier 3 town
Today I talked to manager on phone. He agreed that it is a privilege account only and he said we have made a mistake and he was luring me to keep the Privilege account only for 1 month and then upgrade or else close this account and open a new Wealth account.
But he said that please don't close the account immediately.
Then I said I want Wealth account only.

Then he said we'll get back to you by evening by trying it to convert to wealth account immediately if possible.

I asked him to say everything on mail on that he replied that we don't use official ICICI mail for outsiders.
@pprakash11

Today I talked to manager on phone. He agreed that it is a privilege account only and he said we have made a mistake and he was luring me to keep the Privilege account only for 1 month and then upgrade or else close this account and open a new Wealth account.
But he said that please don't close the account immediately.
Then I said I want Wealth account only.
Then he said we'll get back to you by evening by trying it to convert to wealth account immediately if possible.
Close it if nothing happens by evening. And try different branch 🤬🤬

Back