• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks for getting ICICI Wealth Management

Sreerag

TF Premier
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)

An upgrade would be difficult as they generally do upgrades for NRV 25 lakhs
Only option will be IP but that too 5 lakhs will be needed at least . There are no such tricks in casa
So I checked my Dad's icici account. He maintains an NRV of close to 35 lakh, around 30 lakh in savings and FDs and rest in stocks.

In his imobile app, there is not even an RM assigned Lol.

How should I get it upgraded to wealth management?

We live in Delhi, i don't wanna go to a branch for this.

Will have to visit branch most probably.
You can check account upgrade option in iMobile but most likely wealth option won’t be there. If your own account is wealth management then try to add his to family banking via app it might work

Will have to visit branch most probably.
You can check account upgrade option in iMobile but most likely wealth option won’t be there. If your own account is wealth management then try to add his to family banking via app it might work
how much time does it takes to upgrade ?...raised a req 2 days ago for my dad's account and do welcome kit will be recd separately for my dad?

So I checked my Dad's icici account. He maintains an NRV of close to 35 lakh, around 30 lakh in savings and FDs and rest in stocks.

In his imobile app, there is not even an RM assigned Lol.

How should I get it upgraded to wealth management?

We live in Delhi, i don't wanna go to a branch for this.
From iMobile app, follow these steps -
1. Click 'Services 'icon at bootom of the App
2. Click 'Account Services'
3. Select 'Request for Family Banking'
4. Select 'Family Type' as Wealth
5. Submit your request

From iMobile app, follow these steps -
1. Click 'Services 'icon at bootom of the App
2. Click 'Account Services'
3. Select 'Request for Family Banking'
4. Select 'Family Type' as Wealth
5. Submit your request
Will try this 🙂

I just want to upgrade my dad's individual Account, i don't want to link our accounts yet

Anyone with some success on the upgrade to Wealth? I have a savings a/c with ICICI (Salary converted to Savings) and always has around 2-3L in it. Also, have a LTF Amazon ICICI CC & Sapphiro CC LTF. I am not willing to get into the 25L funding zone. Any way the upgrade can be accomplished?

I doubt if the bank will agree for Wealth upgrade unless you maintain that minimum balance required. ICICI is very strict and even BM cannot override from what I've seen

Anyone with some success on the upgrade to Wealth? I have a savings a/c with ICICI (Salary converted to Savings) and always has around 2-3L in it. Also, have a LTF Amazon ICICI CC & Sapphiro CC LTF. I am not willing to get into the 25L funding zone. Any way the upgrade can be accomplished?
open a new acc with initial and again link cc to them

No chance of upgrade. You can try for new account and hope that they don't downgrade.
I doubt if the bank will agree for Wealth upgrade unless you maintain that minimum balance required. ICICI is very strict and even BM cannot override from what I've seen
Agree

Back