• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks for getting ICICI Wealth Management

Sreerag

TF Premier
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)

Anyone with some success on the upgrade to Wealth? I have a savings a/c with ICICI (Salary converted to Savings) and always has around 2-3L in it. Also, have a LTF Amazon ICICI CC & Sapphiro CC LTF. I am not willing to get into the 25L funding zone. Any way the upgrade can be accomplished?
I have converted my Titanium salary account to wealth management account.. Mailed the customer care and there was no positive response initially.. when i highlighted my salary account and long relationship they agreed.. NRV at the time of upgrade was less than 5 L

Great. What is the email ID where you sent the email?

I have converted my Titanium salary account to wealth management account.. Mailed the customer care and there was no positive response initially.. when i highlighted my salary account and long relationship they agreed.. NRV at the time of upgrade was less than 5 L

Shi h!!😳😳
Lucky you!!👍👍

Saala apne sath Aisa kyu nhi hota??😔😔

Hum toh mail kar karke thak gye!!😥😥

Last me branch Jana pada phir request liye upgrade ka!!😁😁

yeah its done after 3 weeks and no welcome kit for family members , u manually have to raise a request for world debit card for family members and cheque book
You have raised it through iMobile na??

And do we have to follow up also or automatically done in 3 weeks?

Have you got World Master Debit Card or any other variant?

You have raised it through iMobile na??

And do we have to follow up also or automatically done in 3 weeks?

Have you got World Master Debit Card or any other variant?
its automatically done by your RM , my RM was not available for 3 weeks thats why it got delayed and yes u have to raise it via imboile and we can only get complimentary world debit card

Once your CC limit crosses 5-6L you are automatically upgraded to wealth management .
Keep some Fds worth 1-2L and transact frequently on the CC . ICICI is very generous in giving LE

Once your CC limit crosses 5-6L you are automatically upgraded to wealth management .
Keep some Fds worth 1-2L and transact frequently on the CC . ICICI is very generous in giving LE
I've got two seperate cards with 6L limit, salary account as well but with no wealth management account.

So don't think 6L credit limit is a criteria

Back