• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks for getting ICICI Wealth Management

Sreerag

TF Premier
Is there any ways for getting ICICI Wealth Management upgrade? Already have 2 Privilege accounts with them which are individual. I prefer having family banking (3 accounts)
AQB is pretty low but having CCs with them of 2.4L and 2.8L limit

Any tips would be appreciated. Initial funding not recommended but anything upto 2L okay (at last case scenario only)

& mind you, I have a Sapphiro LTF & an Amazon ICICI LTF with a shared CL of 8L.
Bhai Credit Card limit se kuch bhi hota h!!

Apne pass 12+ ka limit tha...😤😤

But now they are only upgrading on the basis on NRV and that too only by branch visit.

RM is useless as always!!😑😑

After 1 month fight over mails and calls, I got this upgrade!!😑😑

Bhai Credit Card limit se kuch bhi hota h!!

Apne pass 12+ ka limit tha...😤😤

But now they are only upgrading on the basis on NRV and that too only by branch visit.

RM is useless as always!!😑😑

After 1 month fight over mails and calls, I got this upgrade!!😑😑
Yes exactly. I mentioned the CL because I saw that someone in the thread commented that he got a Wealth upgrade based on his 5.6L CL.

1. Yes open a new wealth account ,go to your nearest branch and enquire the Initial funding required for this account and negotiate and no you have to close your current account and open a new wealth account.
2. Account is opened offline so reference wont work (if u stay near 421503 then dm me)
3.I just have recently opened my account for day to day transaction and nothing else not going to maintain money as the branch rm even said lifetime free zero balance account ..and tbh i opened it for black theme ( one of the main reasons ) :)
What was the deposit required?

Back