• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trolling Bajaj Finance Agent

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Bajaj Finance agents call me every day at 10:30 AM from a different number each day. I block their numbers, but they call every day from a new number. Today, as usual, they called me at 10:30 AM.

Agent: Hello Sir, aapke name pe ek pre approved personal loan ka offer hain, mujhe bas aapke kuch details chaiye loan application process karne ke leya aur paisa aapke account main hoga.

Me: (I decided not to disconnect the call). Mujhe abhi koi loan ka requirement nahi hain, I'm not interested.

Agent: Sir, offer bohot he badiya hain, abhi koi requirement nahi hain, bhagban na kare Kal koi requirement aa jaye. Aap loan lake rakkho, Kam rate pe mil raha hain aur pata nahi kal yea offer hoga ki nahi.

Me: kya aap aaj, kal ke leya khana kha sakte ho?

Agent: Sir, iska kya relation hain loan ke saat.

Me: Pata nahi kal aapko khana mile ya na mile... aaj mil raha hain, aap kal k leya kha lo... main kal k leya loan le lunga.

Agent: Okay, sir, thank you for your time.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
These days I too receive the same calls from YES banks about converting o/s balance into EMI.
I blocked some numbers, still getting calls with similar first four digits..
Now, as soon as I pick up the call, I will ask then is it about EMI, they say yes.
I say no thanks and hangup.
I feel sorry for these guys as they have to do this difficult job..
What to do , that's life...

minhazuddin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
These days I too receive the same calls from YES banks about converting o/s balance into EMI.
I blocked some numbers, still getting calls with similar first four digits..
Now, as soon as I pick up the call, I will ask then is it about EMI, they say yes.
I say no thanks and hangup.
I feel sorry for these guys as they have to do this difficult job..
What to do , that's life...
They don't take it seriously as the moment you pick up the call their target of calling the specific number of customers inches closer.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They don't take it seriously as the moment you pick up the call their target of calling the specific number of customers inches closer.
That’s fine, but still if they make business then it would be a big bonus for them

NinjaHatori

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Was getting calls from ICICI to take debit card upgrade. Blocked them but got call from another number. I saw that the number is icici and picked up the call and I started saying the same things they say to me.
'Sir, me icici bank se bol raha hu, icici bank aapko emeralde debit card offer kar raha hai. Kya aap upgrade lena chahenge?'
In short, did UNO reverse
He cut the call and never was called again for this stupidity

Last edited:

minhazuddin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Was getting calls from ICICI to take debit card upgrade. Blocked them but got call from another number. I saw that the number is icici and picked up the call and started saying the same things they say to me.
'Sir, me icici bank se bol raha hu, icici bank aapko emeralde debit card offer kar raha hai. Kya aap upgrade lena chahenge?'
He cut the call and never was called again for this stupidity

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

FinoGuy

TF Ace
Just if anyone is troubled from bajaj. There's a option to register for DND with bajaj(you may need to login before you can access this page) or you can check for the same option in bajaj app.
I used to get A LOT of calls from them, I drill get it but very occasionally now after registering DND.

Buggers, they had somehow found out everything about me, my demographic data, professional details etc., I can't stop but wonder if most of the apps in my phone are selling my data to these type of loan scammers.! Indeed, that's the only way I can think at present..

anisharya16

TF Select
Just if anyone is troubled from bajaj. There's a option to register for DND with bajaj(you may need to login before you can access this page) or you can check for the same option in bajaj app.
I used to get A LOT of calls from them, I drill get it but very occasionally now after registering DND.

Buggers, they had somehow found out everything about me, my demographic data, professional details etc., I can't stop but wonder if most of the apps in my phone are selling my data to these type of loan scammers.! Indeed, that's the only way I can think at present..
Why login? I had never registered in any Bajaj apps? How come they get my number? 🤔