• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trolling Bajaj Finance Agent

NinjaHatori

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Just if anyone is troubled from bajaj. There's a option to register for DND with bajaj(you may need to login before you can access this page) or you can check for the same option in bajaj app.
I used to get A LOT of calls from them, I drill get it but very occasionally now after registering DND.

Buggers, they had somehow found out everything about me, my demographic data, professional details etc., I can't stop but wonder if most of the apps in my phone are selling my data to these type of loan scammers.! Indeed, that's the only way I can think at present..
It's a joke in India. Already have this enabled but still was getting loan calls and all.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Bajaj Finance agents call me every day at 10:30 AM from a different number each day. I block their numbers, but they call every day from a new number. Today, as usual, they called me at 10:30 AM.

Agent: Hello Sir, aapke name pe ek pre approved personal loan ka offer hain, mujhe bas aapke kuch details chaiye loan application process karne ke leya aur paisa aapke account main hoga.

Me: (I decided not to disconnect the call). Mujhe abhi koi loan ka requirement nahi hain, I'm not interested.

Agent: Sir, offer bohot he badiya hain, abhi koi requirement nahi hain, bhagban na kare Kal koi requirement aa jaye. Aap loan lake rakkho, Kam rate pe mil raha hain aur pata nahi kal yea offer hoga ki nahi.

Me: kya aap aaj, kal ke leya khana kha sakte ho?

Agent: Sir, iska kya relation hain loan ke saat.

Me: Pata nahi kal aapko khana mile ya na mile... aaj mil raha hain, aap kal k leya kha lo... main kal k leya loan le lunga.

Agent: Okay, sir, thank you for your time.
Troll aise karte hai -

FinoGuy

TF Ace
It's a joke in India. Already have this enabled but still was getting loan calls and all.
I'm not referring to general usual DND service.. There's a separate option in bajaj app /website.

&regarding the old school DND service, there's an app you can download and report the spam call/sms and get the spam agency barred.

NinjaHatori

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm not referring to general usual DND service.. There's a separate option in bajaj app /website.

&regarding the old school DND service, there's an app you can download and report the spam call/sms and get the spam agency barred.
Oh cool. Thanks for the info bud!

Bajaj guys are more punctual than our family members. Our family members sometime forget us but never ever has the Bajaj guys did that in last 5 years. You do whatever you want to do to get rid of them but they won't easily let you go.
Now you will be wondering what happened Bajaj Finance if they didn't call you😀😀🤣🤣