• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trolling IDFC First Bank Agent

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
IDFC First Bank Agent Called Me:-
Me: Hello?
IDFC First Bank Agent: Hello, sir. Based on your previous track record, IDFC First Bank is offering you an amazing product specifically designed for a few premium IDFC First Bank customers. Please allow me 2 minutes to describe the fantastic benefits of the product.
Me: Ah, okay, go ahead.
Agent: The product is IDFC FIRST MONEY. It's a customizable product. Suppose you need money today, you can withdraw money as per your requirement at a very nominal interest rate, which is 14.7%.
Me: Wait, wait... Seedhe Seedhe bol do ki aapke account mein ek personal loan ka offer hai. By the way, I don't need a loan right now.

Call Ended By Agent.

Note: IDFC First Money is just a fancy name of a regular cash credit loan account.

bsc0008

TF Select
Contributor
IDFC First Bank Agent: Hello, sir. Based on your previous track record, IDFC First Bank is offering you an amazing product specifically designed for a few premium IDFC First Bank customers. Please allow me 2 minutes to describe the fantastic benefits of the product.
Agent: The product is IDFC FIRST MONEY. It's a customizable product. Suppose you need money today, you can withdraw money as per your requirement at a very nominal interest rate, which is 14.7%.
Me: Wait, wait... Seedhe Seedhe bol do ki aapke account mein ek personal loan ka offer hai. By the way, I don't need a loan right now.

Call Ended By Agent.
This is a variant of Cred Cash, in which IDFC First bank is the underlying finance partner. It's an open Credit line given to you and reported to CIBIL as Personal Loan, with whatever amount you've withdrawn as Current Limit.
I too receive atleast 2-3 calls per week with similar catchy opening line :)

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

Call Ended By Agent.
Same happened to me I get on receiving call via idfc first money so i complained and then couple of days back start receiving whatsapp via app notification and whatsapp API which can be stop but then I have saving and cc with them so can't. I said same thing this is personal loan not coming up with brand new name of something old as time and wasting customer time.

iamdhamo

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Once they called and said personal loan for me is available without credit score check and hence interest rate was 13%.

When I checked my cibil there was already inquiry done since I had filled application for knowing the interest rate.

I told to the rep first know the process and then call