Trying to get pre approved card

banker

Will i get pre approved credit card offer if i open a hdfc saving account or hdfc max saving account??

Should i open a normal saving acct or a max saving account and how much funds should i maintain?

Any account will work. But if you want LTF Platinum DC, then go for SB Max Acc.

1L for millenia, 2-3L for Regalia. But make good spends via DC. MAB matters less as compared to spends on DC

Beware, first they will start by offering MB+, do not take that. Wait a little more, and you will get better cards

banker

Savings max is the best acc out there. Take Mill Dc with it

You need to do transactions frequently

Balance doesn't matter I got my card with mere 3k avg balance but Dc spends were close to 1.5L in 3-4 months
Thats the problem i dont really spend much money. So will it count as spend if i just send it to my friend account?

Ak Singh

Balance doesn't matter I got my card with mere 3k avg balance but Dc spends were close to 1.5L in 3-4 months
Where did you used high amount or you was only adding on different different wallet loading?
Is wallet loading through dc considered as spends?

Ak Singh

Any account will work. But if you want LTF Platinum DC, then go for SB Max Acc.

1L for millenia, 2-3L for Regalia. But make good spends via DC. MAB matters less as compared to spends on DC

Beware, first they will start by offering MB+, do not take that. Wait a little more, and you will get better cards
1L for millennia, 2-3L for Regalia, what does it mean?
Is it mab require to get millennia credit card.
Like maintain 1L to get millennia offers and
2-3L balance maintain to get Regalia offer?
Is it? or something else?

Ak Singh

Yes recommended MAB
I am maintaining 1.20lakh in my max savings ac from last 1 and half month. AND my account is 2 and half month old.
so what chances that when I will receive hdfc pre approved card in future it will be millennia credit card?
because hdfc usually offers mb+ credit card first time.
I want to apply c2c process for hdfc millennia ltf from my amazon icici 100k limt card. is it possible to apply with it? or should wait for pre approved offer?

I am maintaining 1.20lakh in my max savings ac from last 1 and half month. AND my account is 2 and half month old.
so what chances that when I will receive hdfc pre approved card in future it will be millennia credit card?
because hdfc usually offers mb+ credit card first time.
I want to apply c2c process for hdfc millennia ltf from my amazon icici 100k limt card. is it possible to apply with it? or should wait for pre approved offer?
6 months for 1st offer. Millenia offer might take around 9 months. Do not apply on c2c using icici. Do you have any card from sbi/axis/amex?

Ak Singh

6 months for 1st offer. Millenia offer might take around 9 months. Do not apply on c2c using icici. Do you have any card from sbi/axis/amex?
NO other card..rbl but limit only 25k. also Indian bank cc 89k limit and 1 month old card but indian bank not considered by banks. so it not make any sense with indian bank cc.
I have doubt like If I receives pre approved credit card mb+ from hdfc should I apply or leave it? how you can be sure that after 9 months millennia offer will come?
If I am not apply hdfc mb+ card first time so after how many month will I get again pre approved offer? will I again get same credit card offer or different credit card offer? what if hdfc again offer mb+ then?

how you can be sure that after 9 months millennia offer will come
I never wrote that I am sure mate. I have clearly said "might". As this is the general trend.

I am not apply hdfc mb+ card first time so after how many month will I get again pre approved offer? will I again get same credit card offer or different credit card offer? what if hdfc again offer mb+ then?
Once you receive offer. It will always be there for you to accept. Just card variants and limit will vary from time to time

SamPtnk

Where did you used high amount or you was only adding on different different wallet loading?
Is wallet loading through dc considered as spends?
During that time money rotating was very easy .This was pre covid
Also some Amazon Fk shopping as Mill Dc default used to give 10% that time via SB. Also Dc were included in sales discounts

If it wasn't for the 400 cap I never would have taken a CC

doraemon

So I use millennia dc for wallet and bills purpose in ratio 99:01
Is this also valid?
My spends till now is 1.5 lac