• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Two AmEx cards in two weeks! 🤞🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Well, this is in continuation with the thread shared in earlier post https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/hello-amex-platinum-travel-👋.4530/
Received Gold card via referral program and definitely this is the fastest any card I have received till now! As every credit card enthusiast knows, AmEx has started their famous "Member Get Member" program earlier this week. (On 22 to be specific!) As soon as I got to know about it (somewhere around 9:30 in the night) I thought let's take another chance and went for AmEx Gold card via this referral program. And without any surprise, the application went through and within few minutes got approval for the Gold card. Shocker was on next morning got confirmation mail that application is approved and card will be delivered next week. Yes, no video KYC needed! Yesterday another pleasent surprise mail that new AmEx Gold card is produced and ready to ship. But the real shocking thing was they delivered the new card today, just on third day after approval mail! Have not experienced such smooth process in a while. The close I remember is passport renewal! Overall, with AmEx Platinum Travel and now Gold card, almost there to be in Trifecta zone with MRCC card hopefully getting approved soon!

PXL_20221125_134034151.jpg

PXL_20221125_134355915.jpg

Well, this is in continuation with the thread shared in earlier post https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/hello-amex-platinum-travel-👋.4530/
Received Gold card via referral program and definitely this is the fastest any card I have received till now! As every credit card enthusiast knows, AmEx has started their famous "Member Get Member" program earlier this week. (On 22 to be specific!) As soon as I got to know about it (somewhere around 9:30 in the night) I thought let's take another chance and went for AmEx Gold card via this referral program. And without any surprise, the application went through and within few minutes got approval for the Gold card. Shocker was on next morning got confirmation mail that application is approved and card will be delivered next week. Yes, no video KYC needed! Yesterday another pleasent surprise mail that new AmEx Gold card is produced and ready to ship. But the real shocking thing was they delivered the new card today, just on third day after approval mail! Have not experienced such smooth process in a while. The close I remember is passport renewal! Overall, with AmEx Platinum Travel and now Gold card, almost there to be in Trifecta zone with MRCC card hopefully getting approved soon!

View attachment 7201

View attachment 7202
Congratulations
Feeling that my referral not used :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back