• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Make Rent Payments Cheap and Easy AMEX Cards

bloodcurdle

TF Buzz
Hi,

Great news! Housing.com now accepts rent payments from AMEX Credit Cards, offering a more convenient method for transactions.

It appears that this service is currently available for two categories: "Home Service" and "Education Payments."

A beneficial option is to consider their Credit Plus Subscription, which reduces convenience fees with each payment. By selecting the "Education Category," you can enjoy a flat 15% discount on fees, lowering the convenience fee to just 1.4%, the lowest rate available. I did total transactions of Rs 60,000 and everytime it went through unlike mobikwik which fails most of the time.

To get started, feel free to use my referral link to access Housing.com
Use my invite code "40ifh" while making your first payment to get instant discount up to ₹300. 💸
Install the app by clicking here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3TtitEt & select “Pay on Credit” on the first screen.

Attachments

• IMG_3558.jpeg
    IMG_3558.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 463
  • IMG_3556.png
    IMG_3556.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 453
  • IMG_3559.png
    IMG_3559.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_3560.png
    IMG_3560.png
    75.3 KB · Views: 449
Last edited:
They are blocking only for single high value transactions or multiple tranx with amount more than 99,999 ? any pattern for this ?
anybody else who spend within 50k monthly and faced any issue ?
it's tricky actually.. now why that person account was suspended could have multiple reasons, including how many amex cards.. if you have to do it, it is risky for sure.

Reactions: R@J
it's tricky actually.. now why that person account was suspended could have multiple reasons, including how many amex cards.. if you have to do it, it is risky for sure.
Anybody else faced this or came across this restriction by Amex?

Also @vaibhav111 : Is there a chance that the user was questioned because he used it on Platinum charge card (assuming Amex is more conscious and closely monitors usage of charge cards) ??

Anybody else faced this or came across this restriction by Amex?

Also @vaibhav111 : Is there a chance that the user was questioned because he used it on Platinum charge card (assuming Amex is more conscious and closely monitors usage of charge cards) ??
Could be see I have did on trnx leas than 50k till now and after seeing that twitter post 🤔 I'm like need better clarity cause I know one member who have shared with me he had done 1L x 2. On housing so not sure if it education or rent option cause it been while when he had sent me ss and I wasn't sure if I ever do a trnx on any of this rent or education app using any cc.

Could be see I have did on trnx leas than 50k till now and after seeing that twitter post 🤔 I'm like need better clarity cause I know one member who have shared with me he had done 1L x 2. On housing so not sure if it education or rent option cause it been while when he had sent me ss and I wasn't sure if I ever do a trnx on any of this rent or education app using any cc.
@vaibhav111 did that person who used 1Lakh x 2 times, get any mail or escalation from Amex?

I have taken it in writing from Amex chat that using Plat Travel for paying rent on housing.com is not a problem and will count towards milestone spends. Saved the screenshots in case of any issues going forward.

I am going to start paying from this month on housing.com. Genuine rent payments backed up by a registered rent agreement should not be a problem if queried.

I have taken it in writing from Amex chat that using Plat Travel for paying rent on housing.com is not a problem and will count towards milestone spends. Saved the screenshots in case of any issues going forward.

I am going to start paying from this month on housing.com. Genuine rent payments backed up by a registered rent agreement should not be a problem if queried.
But housing.com doesn't allow amex + rent😅

Only education + amex goes through

Rent Payment not possible from housing using amex. Been there done that :D

Housing allows amex only for home service category and edu payments. Home service category has repairs and painting. This is closer to rent if debated..

But housing.com doesn't allow amex + rent😅

Only education + amex goes through

Rent Payment not possible from housing using amex. Been there done that :D

Housing allows amex only for home service category and edu payments. Home service category has repairs and painting. This is closer to rent if debated..

Didn't realise that! Any other way to pay rent officially (not using home service/education category) via Amex?

Guys use AmEx for advance tax before 15th of this month
So far if u used housing as rotation dont worry if you’re not blocked and by making tax payments u will be white listing ur card😉
I did the same and my milestone benefit short of 1l i use to pay advance tax in December IMG_7562.webp
Pls note no spend rewards for govt only milestone possible so use mrcc or Platinum Travel

Back