• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Two Credit Card From IDFC First Bank - Possible Or Not?

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
IDFC First bank normally offers one credit card per customer, but few users managed to get 2 credit cards from IDFC First Bank.

IMG-20220802-WA0046.jpg

In this post I'll tell you how to get two credit cards from IDFC First Bank.
For this you need -
A mobile number that is linked to an IDFC First Bank A/C or any IDFC first bank product excluding credit card.

Process -
Click on this link - https://bit.ly/3byZA2q
Enter Your name, date of birth, and the mobile no (not your existing number) & click on get otp.
On the next page, IDFC First will ask you to enter you PAN, aadhaar, address details & work details - enter everything.
Select other bank credit card statement as income proof.
You have to enter your own PAN, Aadhaar, Address & Work Details.
If you are lucky, IDFC First Bank will show you credit card offer on the next page.

Apply And Try Your Luck.

Note- This process might not work for you.

aayusharyan

TF Ace
Possible I have IDFC FIRST Select Club Vistara Power Plus WOW and Digital Rupay cards. A total of 5 IDFC cards.
I have 3 questions:
1. How did you apply, another number trick I am assuming?
2. Was Physical Verification done for each application?
3. Since they were on separate numbers, how were you able to link them together?

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
I have 3 questions:
1. How did you apply, another number trick I am assuming?
2. Was Physical Verification done for each application?
3. Since they were on separate numbers, how were you able to link them together?
No tricks same no used every time, applied all the cards online no physical verification, pretty seamless instantly approved almost all 5 times. Sequence was IDFC 10k savings account > IDFC Select > IDFC WOW > IDFC Club Vistara > IDFC Power Plus > IDFC Digital UPI

Also VKYC was done only for Select. Post that it was almost seamless instantly card generation for rest 4.

2 and 3 not applicable

aayusharyan

TF Ace
No tricks same no used every time, applied all the cards online no physical verification, pretty seamless instantly approved almost all 5 times. Sequence was IDFC 10k savings account > IDFC Select > IDFC WOW > IDFC Club Vistara > IDFC Power Plus > IDFC Digital UPI

2 and 3 not applicable
Ohhh, maybe that was because you were ETB. 🤔
How much gap was there between each application?

rahulsethi

TF Ace
Contributor
I have a 5 lakhs approved credit line from IDFC as well from Paisabazaar, unutilized yet active and an IDFC EMI card as well with another 3 lakhs limit. SELECT has a limit of 3 lakhs which is shared with other floater cards. WOW just has a limit of 20k linked to the FD ofcourse. A 10k MAB bank account and few small FDs with IDFC.