• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Understanding tata neu infinity statement

harisund

TF Buzz
Can someone please take a look below and tell me if I am missing something

The first transaction is a big basket transaction, the rest are UPI purchases done using either PayTM or Google Pay but using the HDFC Tata Neu Infinity as payment method.

Why are there zeroes everywhere?

For what it is worth, my original BB purchase was for Rs. 4699.13. For that, I recieved 234 neu coins in the app pretty much immediately after the delivery of the items was made.

What is going on below? Should I not be getting base new coins for all the transactions below?

1702560315623.png

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I should have gotten 1.5% on this swiggy payment. I made this payment for instamart using card payment (not UPI).

P.S. - Made Close to 1500 Nue Coins in the first month.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 at 1.07.24 PM.png
Your swiggy transaction might have been categorised as grocery. Try to sum all grocery and food for which you have not received points.
Match in next Month statement

shadow

TF Premier
Your swiggy transaction might have been categorised as grocery. Try to sum all grocery and food for which you have not received points.
Match in next Month statement
my statement was generated today so as per the discussion on TF, I thought I would get all the nue coins credited in this statement only

MrKant

TF Select
> The default statement date for Tata neu card is 1st of every month.

I think this depends on _when_ you got approved. Mine was definitely not the 1st of the month. Having it as first would be ideal of course (and you can call and change the date of statement generation too)
1st of every month that’s what people get by default i applied my family tneu cc on 31 same day vkyc and next day statement i was like what we just received card yesterday and not even delivered Yet 😂

MrKant

TF Select
how it would impact my relationship with bank
40k limit
And spend more than twice of the limit
your options ?

Attachments

• IMG_2178.jpeg
    IMG_2178.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 32

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
my statement was generated today so as per the discussion on TF, I thought I would get all the nue coins credited in this statement only
This is mentioned in statement

Note: The ‘Base NeuCoins’ are calculated as 1.5% of spends against the eligible transactions, and the 'Bonus NeuCoins Summary' will have following Base/Additional
NeuCoins: a) Base NeuCoins on eligible Insurance transactions settled in current statement cycle b) Base NeuCoins on eligible Grocery transactions settled in previous
calendar month c) Additional 3.5% NeuCoins on eligible partner Tata Brands transactions settled in previous calendar month. Terms and Conditions apply
NeuCoins Summary
Opening Neu

shadow

TF Premier
This is mentioned in statement

Note: The ‘Base NeuCoins’ are calculated as 1.5% of spends against the eligible transactions, and the 'Bonus NeuCoins Summary' will have following Base/Additional
NeuCoins: a) Base NeuCoins on eligible Insurance transactions settled in current statement cycle b) Base NeuCoins on eligible Grocery transactions settled in previous
calendar month c) Additional 3.5% NeuCoins on eligible partner Tata Brands transactions settled in previous calendar month. Terms and Conditions apply
NeuCoins Summary
Opening Neu
Yeah. If they marked instamart as groceries than the nuecoins will be posted next month.

scn

TF Select
how it would impact my relationship with bank
40k limit
And spend more than twice of the limit
your options ?
no impact on bank end moreover they might increase your limit based on your spend in upcoming internal analysis but this might impact on cibil (it may or may not) as this amount is reported as 'High Credit' i.e 91xxx and your credit limit is 40xxx for this card number and stays until you breach the limit again more than 91xxxx

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can someone please take a look below and tell me if I am missing something

The first transaction is a big basket transaction, the rest are UPI purchases done using either PayTM or Google Pay but using the HDFC Tata Neu Infinity as payment method.

Why are there zeroes everywhere?

For what it is worth, my original BB purchase was for Rs. 4699.13. For that, I recieved 234 neu coins in the app pretty much immediately after the delivery of the items was made.

What is going on below? Should I not be getting base new coins for all the transactions below?

1702560315623.png
@RAMESH BABU N 210 for what ?

Guys, need some advice.

I am getting Tata Neu Infinity as LTF. Should I take it or leave it? I generally use BigBasket for groceries but I do have the Airtel Axis credit card which gives 10% cashback.

Also the main reason I'm asking is recently there have been many CIBIL hits. I do have HDFC Regalia Gold. If I apply for Tata Neu will there be another CIBIL hit?

If yes, will it be worth to take this card since I already have Airtel Axis?

Any suggestions are welcome!!

shadow

TF Premier
Guys, need some advice.

I am getting Tata Neu Infinity as LTF. Should I take it or leave it? I generally use BigBasket for groceries but I do have the Airtel Axis credit card which gives 10% cashback.

Also the main reason I'm asking is recently there have been many CIBIL hits. I do have HDFC Regalia Gold. If I apply for Tata Neu will there be another CIBIL hit?

If yes, will it be worth to take this card since I already have Airtel Axis?

Any suggestions are welcome!!
yes, It's worth it. With Airtel Axis the cashback limit is too and every month you get almost 20% return with Nue Infinity on bigbasket on order of 750. Apart from this, you can use it for UPI and get 500 Nuecoins every month.

As for the cibil hit, Yes even with an HDFC card they make 2 cibil enquiries.

yes, It's worth it. With Airtel Axis the cashback limit is too and every month you get almost 20% return with Nue Infinity on bigbasket on order of 750. Apart from this, you can use it for UPI and get 500 Nuecoins every month.

As for the cibil hit, Yes even with an HDFC card they make 2 cibil enquiries.
Understood, thanks a lot!

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have made UPI payments of 24374(24841 bill amount - Croma 467) in Feb till bill generation in Feb 18th. I have received March statement also today. But I am only seeing 69 neu coins in this month statement. Feb was my first month of usage of Neu Infinity cc. Am I missing something? Any merchant exclusions in UPI ? Bcaz I made upi payment to school fee for 22k.... Please clarify
Neu coins missing for UPI purchases

Attachments

• FebStatement.png
    FebStatement.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 9
  • MarchStatement.JPG
    MarchStatement.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 9

scn

TF Select
Yes exclusion list also valid on upi payment. Bill payments using upi for school fee and other credit card using bbps migh not added up while calculation, same for me in the month of jan , it is nowhere mention in the exclusion list to pay any school fee but I cannot go there for reason due to I paid other credit card bill payment 🤣. You should complain and better get reply what is the reason if you paid only school fees

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes exclusion list also valid on upi payment. Bill payments using upi for school fee and other credit card using bbps migh not added up while calculation, same for me in the month of jan , it is nowhere mention in the exclusion list to pay any school fee but I cannot go there for reason due to I paid other credit card bill payment 🤣. You should complain and better get reply what is the reason if you paid only school fees
Created a ticket with tataneu... customercare@tataneu.com

scn

TF Select
Tata Neu has Rupay and I am talking about Tata Neu Rupay only!!
There is no such any restriction on Tata Neu. Do you have any transaction where you do not get this or have a Tata neu card to verify this?

For me,
Even 1 rs transaction can earn neu coins because. Final calculation based on the total cumulative spend on upi for the calendar month. If your total spend is more than 34 Rs. (that actually too low for a regular day to day user for the full complete month). you will get atleast 1 neu coins.
(0.34 Rs * 1.5% reward rate =:0.51 (Rounded to 1 Neu Coins). This is the beauty of Tata Neu card

Last month my total spend
6002 Rs * 1.5 = 90.03 (Rounded off to 90)
Tata can easily provide these coins as the usage is limited only to there platfrom

Last edited:

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
There is no such any restriction on Tata Neu. Do you have any transaction where you do not get this or have a Tata neu card to verify this?

For me,
Even 1 rs transaction can earn neu coins because. Final calculation based on the total cumulative spend on upi for the calendar month. If your total spend is more than 34 Rs. (that actually too low for a regular day to day user for the full complete month). you will get atleast 1 neu coins.
(0.34 Rs * 1.5% reward rate =:0.51 (Rounded to 1 Neu Coins). This is the beauty of Tata Neu card

Last month my total spend
6002 Rs * 1.5 = 90.03 (Rounded off to 90)
Tata can easily provide these coins as the usage is limited only to there platfrom
they some exclusions also in UPI category... They have not given me for education payment... saying that it is tagged under rent payment..

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
they some exclusions also in UPI category... They have not given me for education payment... saying that it is tagged under rent payment..
i had made education payment on 29th Feb. It was billed on 1st March. And I had not got any reward points in March statement. But I got the points in 1st April statement.
Same seems to have happened on my infinia but with grocery. I did not get points on grocery spend I did close to the statement date.

Not sure the same issue with above cases.