• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Understanding tata neu infinity statement

harisund

TF Buzz
Can someone please take a look below and tell me if I am missing something

The first transaction is a big basket transaction, the rest are UPI purchases done using either PayTM or Google Pay but using the HDFC Tata Neu Infinity as payment method.

Why are there zeroes everywhere?

For what it is worth, my original BB purchase was for Rs. 4699.13. For that, I recieved 234 neu coins in the app pretty much immediately after the delivery of the items was made.

What is going on below? Should I not be getting base new coins for all the transactions below?

1702560315623.png

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
i had made education payment on 29th Feb. It was billed on 1st March. And I had not got any reward points in March statement. But I got the points in 1st April statement.
Same seems to have happened on my infinia but with grocery. I did not get points on grocery spend I did close to the statement date.

Not sure the same issue with above cases.
yes. neu card provides UPI neu coins in next month billing statement for this month transactions..
means let's say you have done transaction on 10th and your bill already generated on 5th.. so you would get rewards in Apr statement..
let's say you have done transaction on 10th and your bill gets generate on 15th.. it will show transactions in statement but still you would get rewards in Apr statement..

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can someone please confirm we get ‘paytm’ as merchant name for big basket transaction done via tata neu app using neu infinity cc? And also it gets the 5% coins on the same merchant name?

scn

TF Select
looks strange, why paytm merchant name is in the game for you

Its always getting INNOVATIVERetail******* for me by using tata neu app using infinity card

Already doing transaction from January (get this card) and doing transaction mostly when pay day sale is there.

Only thing we get the cashback in the next month statement not in current, also verified this 3-4 times

Also, this month done 5 transactions of Rs500+ for the ongoing neu league.

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
looks strange, why paytm merchant name is in the game for you

Its always getting INNOVATIVERetail******* for me by using tata neu app using infinity card

Already doing transaction from January (get this card) and doing transaction mostly when pay day sale is there.

Only thing we get the cashback in the next month statement not in current, also verified this 3-4 times

Also, this month done 5 transactions of Rs500+ for the ongoing neu league.
Yeah that's why. It seems odd. Never got paytm as merchant name. Lets see if i get bonus points next month. I don't have alot of trust on neu cc rewards ..

scn

TF Select
Its consistent for me except for the very first transaction for bill pay that I done when my card is not dispatched, i didn't know, what the issue in there system and they didn't process bonus 3.5% points

This very first transaction related to bill pay also no where seen in my tata neu app till today, its like lost for the tata neu app

but after complain to tata neu support they provide me the bonus points next month, you can complain to them

For tracking purpose
This is the merchant where I do transact and for your reference, do not provide otp if you didn't see excepted merchant name

These are the few 5% merchant where I transact so much and its a common one, you can better neu which merchant gives 5% or 1.5% atleast

These are mails transaction merchant name, I prefer mail one due to easy automated task.

sms otp one is almost similar

TATA PAYMENTS LIMITED (for billpay)
WWW TATACLIQ COM (for tatacliq)
Tata Digital (for gift card on neu app)
TATA 1MG HEALTHCARE SO (for 1mg medicine)
INNOVATIVERETAILCONCEP (for bigbasket and bbnow)
.. you can add also for jewellery, i never transact so that i didn't knew

do not provide otp if you did not see this
eg for bigbasket
OTP is XXXXX for txn of XXX.XX at INNOVATIVERETAILCONCEPT on HDFC Bank card ending XXXX. Valid till XX:XX:XX. Do not share OTP for security reasons

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Its consistent for me except for the very first transaction for bill pay that I done when my card is not dispatched, i didn't know, what the issue in there system and they didn't process bonus 3.5% points

This very first transaction related to bill pay also no where seen in my tata neu app till today, its like lost for the tata neu app

but after complain to tata neu support they provide me the bonus points next month, you can complain to them

For tracking purpose
This is the merchant where I do transact and for your reference, do not provide otp if you didn't see excepted merchant name

These are the few 5% merchant where I transact so much and its a common one, you can better neu which merchant gives 5% or 1.5% atleast

These are mails transaction merchant name, I prefer mail one due to easy automated task.

eg for bigbasket
OTP is XXXXX for txn of XXX.XX at INNOVATIVERETAILCONCEPT on HDFC Bank card ending XXXX. Valid till XX:XX:XX. Do not share OTP for security reasons
Thanks. appreciate the detailed response.
I will complaint for the big basket trx if don't get the bonus. Sadly it's a time zap and already have 3-4 complaints unresolved with hdfc. Lol.

scn

TF Select
Actually, I have my personally app created on gapps script to do this reward tracker easily and much useful as a personal hobby.

So whenever i do transact,
my gapp script read my mail and add to my excel sheet automatically and automatically find the merchant name, map the 5% merchant name there for tata, cb and all other banks, its all inside my gmail and no third party

At the last of month, I easily find out, how much I earn and how much I earn on that

this script is common for all my banks and much advanced version from that I copied and credit card details so can't decouple easily

Script created just like it but not similar

sm9811911

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually, I have my personally app created on gapps script to do this reward tracker easily and much useful as a personal hobby.

So whenever i do transact,
my gapp script read my mail and add to my excel sheet automatically and automatically find the merchant name, map the 5% merchant name there for tata, cb and all other banks, its all inside my gmail and no third party

At the last of month, I easily find out, how much I earn and how much I earn on that

this script is common for all my banks and much advanced version from that I copied and credit card details so can't decouple easily

Script created just like it but not similar

That's great, seems very useful. I am not from tech background else would have used it.

Reactions: scn

For tracking purpose

eg for bigbasket
I am also having the same problem from March 24 onwards where most of the BB in Tat Neu are reflected as Paytm merchant. I tried to verify the merchant name in the OTP page and it appeared correctly as Innovative Retail. But once the transaction is completed, SmS/email/unbilled statement shows Paytm as merchant. I verified and only getting 1.5% neucoins. Have raised a complaint but received usual reply that transaction isn't eligible for 5% neucoins. Now I have shared invoices which clearly shows source as tatneu-b2c. Hoping for a positive response from HDFC team.