• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unexpected Points Received for Amex

bhavik886151

TF Premier
I just login to Amex app to download my Monthly statement and in MR points i found 16164 points credited as a bonus points adjustment

Any one have any idea about these points ?

i have platinum travel and MRCC

Attachments

• IMG-20230605-WA0027.jpg
    IMG-20230605-WA0027.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 65
I just login to Amex app to download my Monthly statement and in MR points i found 16164 points credited as a bonus points adjustment

Points credited under 'bonus points adjusted' on 2nd June are from the 23 points per Rs.100 offer for reward multiplier spends earlier this year in January.

Many community members have received them.

Congrats... One quick question, how are you able to see the summary of plat travel and MRCC in the same page. I see the mention of 1000 points for 4 transactions (MRCC) and also the mention of Plat card milestone benefits.

I have separate logins for both cards.

Congrats... One quick question, how are you able to see the summary of plat travel and MRCC in the same page. I see the mention of 1000 points for 4 transactions (MRCC) and also the mention of Plat card milestone benefits.

I have separate logins for both cards.
I dont know it shows from day one after amex issue me platinum travel also all points of MRCC and platinum show combine in my account while many person said here that both points show separately in Amex app

Back