• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unlock VIP Elite Status with Radisson Rewards: Limited-Time Offer!(Offer is not valid now.)

VIP status is above Premium which we get from Amex Plat Charge and these are the additional benefits we get from the Premium.

Note: Got image from the twitter link.

View attachment 65106
Looks like free night is by invite voucher only
Thanks @anirban.choudhury for making me vip from base member
Anyone kindly let us all know which are the card partners to transfer points
Axis Bank?

Looks like free night is by invite voucher only
Thanks @anirban.choudhury for making me vip from base member
Anyone kindly let us all know which are the card partners to transfer points
Axis Bank?
  • Are there other ways to earn points?​

You can earn points in various ways such as through our partners (Rental cars, Bicester Village, Musement), by member transfer, referring a member, or buying points. Please check out 'My Points' section of these FAQs to learn more.

no mention of any form of card points transfer anywhere in the world

• Are there other ways to earn points?​

You can earn points in various ways such as through our partners (Rental cars, Bicester Village, Musement), by member transfer, referring a member, or buying points. Please check out 'My Points' section of these FAQs to learn more.

no mention of any form of card points transfer anywhere in the world
Thanks will explore:)

Radisson Rewards is offering a golden opportunity to elevate your travel experience with their highest status tier: VIP Elite. Whether you're an existing member or thinking about joining, this promotion is too good to pass up!

What's on Offer?

Existing Members:
Enjoy an automatic upgrade to VIP Elite status for 1 year.
New Members: Sign up now and receive 2 years of VIP Elite status!

Why Should You Care?

VIP Elite
status comes with an array of perks designed to make your stay more luxurious and stress-free. Here are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy:

Room Upgrades: Get upgraded to the best available rooms, ensuring a more comfortable stay.
Complimentary Breakfast: Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, no matter where you stay.
Late Checkout: Enjoy the flexibility of a late checkout, giving you more time to relax.
Bonus Points: Earn additional bonus points on every stay, helping you reach your next free night even faster.
Dedicated VIP Support: Get prioritized service and support, ensuring your needs are met promptly.

Pro Tip: Already have a Radisson Rewards account? Go ahead and upgrade it for that 1-year VIP Elite status. Then, create a new account to enjoy an additional year of elite perks!

How to Register?

Ready to elevate your Radisson experience? Click [here] to register for the offer.

Credits: Thanks to [VgdkTk on Twitter] for bringing this fantastic offer to our attention!
Got it.. thanks mate

Perfect, appears the adblocker was stopping this purple color box to appear.
Tried it on IE/Edge and the box appeared!!

PS: Everyone, I recommend to use a browser without adblocker or may be just use Edge and try, not getting any errors with that! :)
The Radison Rewards Number, is it something thats auto created or do i need to create my own?

I got 2 access, but on trying for my brother from desktop it is failing.

Tried Chrome, Incognito and Edge, not working. Is this patched??
I dint even get one, keep getting email to activate account but when i try to activate it just gives error. Can you confirm if the Radison Rewards Number is auto generated or user needs to generate? I feel like thats the culprit.

I dint even get one, keep getting email to activate account but when i try to activate it just gives error. Can you confirm if the Radison Rewards Number is auto generated or user needs to generate? I feel like thats the culprit.
1 I did it with existing so in that case it was there.

In my second case it was auto generated for new user ID. But nothing working for my brother now.

Radisson Rewards Number get auto generated on account creation.
Once you login to your account, you can view it!

Rates are slightly higher than what we see in MakeMyTrip? any one compared the rates between booking apps vs radisson website?
BTW thanks to TF community for giving free VIP status... :cool:

Back