• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unlock VIP Elite Status with Radisson Rewards: Limited-Time Offer!(Offer is not valid now.)

If the account got created,you will get VIP benefits once it is activated. The activation page failed for me as well but worked on the 4-5th attempt
Finally it worked. This time I tried using app and put in 16 digit rewards number given by customer care, it worked.

Bhai Call Raddison.. They will give you full Rewards number.. that no is only culprit for all your Sukh and Dukh.. Fir sab solve ho jayega.. Its somehting long 10+ digits no.
My auto generated google page was taking only 6 digits no. When I called and got full no. sab solve ho gya..
Jalse karo...
Thanks. Called customer care and the guy sent me the loyalty number through email. Through the activate account option I successfully activated the account.

I am still not able to do this. I am not a member of Radisson group. When I click on the link given by the OP, it takes me to a page, and then a pop up shows a code already written, and when I click "Join", it says "Invalid code". I don't know anything about this. Please guide me and forgive me for my noobness

I am still not able to do this. I am not a member of Radisson group. When I click on the link given by the OP, it takes me to a page, and then a pop up shows a code already written, and when I click "Join", it says "Invalid code". I don't know anything about this. Please guide me and forgive me for my noobness
yes its showing invalid now.. probably the limited time offer has run its course..

Back