• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unlock VIP Elite Status with Radisson Rewards: Limited-Time Offer!(Offer is not valid now.)

great, let us know which wyandham membership tier you got. is this through radission/choice/best western?
yes. i have applied for wyandham membership but have not received any response since 2 days... still waiting.
I received an email from Wyndham stating that my status match with Best Western was successfully completed. I've been upgraded to the Diamond level in Wyndham Rewards. To keep this status, I need to complete 10 nights within the next 90 days.

Honestly, I don't think I can manage to stay 10 nights in that timeframe. You might want to consider using the Mastercard trick instead...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 09.39.19.webp
    Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 09.39.19.webp
    86.6 KB · Views: 3
I received an email from Wyndham stating that my status match with Best Western was successfully completed. I've been upgraded to the Diamond level in Wyndham Rewards. To keep this status, I need to complete 10 nights within the next 90 days.

Honestly, I don't think I can manage to stay 10 nights in that timeframe. You might want to consider using the Mastercard trick instead...
Wyndham is known for giving challenges.. as is Mariott.

Any other hotel reward tiers to collect? I'm out of ideas after choice and BW.
Hotel chains popular in India (Taj, ITC, Hilton, Hyatt, Mariott) aren't giving status equivalence, unfortunately.

Hotel chains popular in India (Taj, ITC, Hilton, Hyatt, Mariott) aren't giving status equivalence, unfortunately.
i have an account with kotak and have a high relationship value. i have asked my RM to arrange Taj Epicure membership for me. im still waiting to get it. if you have such connections, you should give it a try!

Hilton has status match program from almost all other hotel chains https://www.hiltonhonors.com/en_US/status-match/landing/
but they wlll ask proof of stay along with proof of status

1724827925265.webp

Same here.. got choice platinum elite and best western diamond tier in a few hours of emailing the respective customer care.
1724831974798.webp
Out of all these, are you talking about getting Platinum tier? Coz theres nothing called Platinum Elite. Pls confirm.
I anyways have Platinum Tier via Wyndham Diamond but yeah one can use BestWesternRewards also.

Yeah sadly no Proof of stay! :( Just elite tier memberships with other hotel chains! Maybe one can actually stay in Hilton just for the sake of status match.
i really wanna get into the Airlines statuses as i have to travel atleast twice every year from delhi to london and back. i have paid 50USD for the air astana gold status and im wondering how far can i get with this.

i really wanna get into the Airlines statuses as i have to travel atleast twice every year from delhi to london and back. i have paid 50USD for the air astana gold status and im wondering how far can i get with this.
I was just about to mention this since I stumbled upon this thing yesterday only.

Back