• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unlock VIP Elite Status with Radisson Rewards: Limited-Time Offer!(Offer is not valid now.)

This link is live but I dont know what to give here (I am an existing RadissonRewards member)

View attachment 65703

Even from incognito window, I am seeing this popup irrespective of whether I am logged in or not which means this screen cant be bypassed. Please tell what to fill here! Dont wanna miss this freebie!
https://loyaltylobby.com/2024/08/20...op-vip-tier-for-2-years-workaround-explained/

follow these steps as shown here. maybe make another account for yourself or make an account for a family member of yours.

Radisson Rewards is offering a golden opportunity to elevate your travel experience with their highest status tier: VIP Elite. Whether you're an existing member or thinking about joining, this promotion is too good to pass up!

What's on Offer?

Existing Members:
Enjoy an automatic upgrade to VIP Elite status for 1 year.
New Members: Sign up now and receive 2 years of VIP Elite status!

Why Should You Care?

VIP Elite
status comes with an array of perks designed to make your stay more luxurious and stress-free. Here are just a few of the benefits you can enjoy:

Room Upgrades: Get upgraded to the best available rooms, ensuring a more comfortable stay.
Complimentary Breakfast: Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, no matter where you stay.
Late Checkout: Enjoy the flexibility of a late checkout, giving you more time to relax.
Bonus Points: Earn additional bonus points on every stay, helping you reach your next free night even faster.
Dedicated VIP Support: Get prioritized service and support, ensuring your needs are met promptly.

Pro Tip: Already have a Radisson Rewards account? Go ahead and upgrade it for that 1-year VIP Elite status. Then, create a new account to enjoy an additional year of elite perks!

How to Register?

Ready to elevate your Radisson experience? Click [here] to register for the offer.

Credits: Thanks to [VgdkTk on Twitter] for bringing this fantastic offer to our attention!
Not working as it says access denied.

Will it be like the airport lounge in rush hours? :p
Nothing can beat airport langar lines..
free food GIF

Back