• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgraded BOB Premier to ETERNA LTF after 18 email chains

for add-on card I keep on getting "raise update request failed due to technical error. Please contact customer support or try after sometime". I'm getting this even during early morning hours.

When I try to call their customer support, after entering DOB, it says "we're unable to take your call because of some technical difficulties, please try again later".

Kya bank h bhai. Na ghar ka na ghat ka.

koi dusra tarika h add-on card apply karne ka?

for add-on card I keep on getting "raise update request failed due to technical error. Please contact customer support or try after sometime". I'm getting this even during early morning hours.

When I try to call their customer support, after entering DOB, it says "we're unable to take your call because of some technical difficulties, please try again later".

Kya bank h bhai. Na ghar ka na ghat ka.

koi dusra tarika h add-on card apply karne ka?
I was able to apply for add-on card successfully through their website. Their app sucks!!

Any update brother?
I sent a reminder and they said that they are investigating. Too slow bank.

And i forgot that my premier JCB will give 25% cashback here in US. So, will use that today at krogers. But how would they process the cashback? In the card or which account ?

Back