• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgraded BOB Premier to ETERNA LTF after 18 email chains

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does BOB mention fee in the welcome kit? Nowhere it says fee or LTF for my wife's card!

ank_sh1

TF Premier
it was not mentioned in the welcome kit but I just have that email just incase they charge for the card next year

_amit_

TF Premier
@ank_sh1 Can you please share the Member Name from CIBIL enquiry section for BoB cards?

Is it BOB or BOBCARD or BOBFINANCIAL?

...and they did a cibil enquiry for that. I got the upper hand and diverted the mail chain to, why did you do a cibil enquiry without my consent. I asked them to either upgrade the card to Eterna LTF or revert the Cibil enquiry. This conversation went on for the next 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:
I requested BOB to upgrade my premier (Feb 2024 acquired with 50k limit) card and they reverted back saying that I should wait for 1 year but apparently they did a CIBIL hit. Now, they are asking me for the CIBIL report to rectify the mistake. The war begins.

Akshay Ajmera

TF Select
Hello all,

I finally got my BOB Premier card upgraded to BOB Eterna LTF. Total 18 Email conversations over the last 15 weeks. I had a limit of 1.5L with BOB Premier, had a long long conversation, and sent upgrade forms.

What worked for me was, that I once asked them what if I upgraded to BOB Eterna with Charge what would be my credit limit (Note: I just asked), and they did a cibil enquiry for that. I got the upper hand and diverted the mail chain to, why did you do a cibil enquiry without my consent. I asked them to either upgrade the card to Eterna LTF or revert the Cibil enquiry. This conversation went on for the next 3-4 weeks.

Finally today I got an email stating that they have upgraded my card to Eterna LTF with an enhanced limit of 2L.

I got many Ideas from the Technofino community. Thanks all

1710316605972.png
Wow bro, nice

_amit_

TF Premier
I requested BOB to upgrade my premier (Feb 2024 acquired with 50k limit) card and they reverted back saying that I should wait for 1 year but apparently they did a CIBIL hit. Now, they are asking me for the CIBIL report to rectify the mistake. The war begins.

Can you please share the exact name which created the entry?

BOB or BOBCARD or BOBFINANCIAL?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Dont meet the income criteria..... But still mailed... Lets see.... I got easy card too without any documents and was able to upgrade to premier ltf also without any documents......