• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Upgraded BOB Premier to ETERNA LTF after 18 email chains

I requested BOB to upgrade my premier (Feb 2024 acquired with 50k limit) card and they reverted back saying that I should wait for 1 year but apparently they did a CIBIL hit. Now, they are asking me for the CIBIL report to rectify the mistake. The war begins.
Bro, what happened in your case? could you please share with us?

I'm unable to apply for add-on card. it keeps on saying your PAN details couldn't be fetched.

Is it me or same for everyone else?

So, around May 27th I asked them for an upgrade to Eterna card (paid) and they asked me to fill an upgrade form and share 3 months salary slips and bank statement along with it, which I did.

for the next 2 weeks I kept on asking for an update on my upgrade request and they said it is awaiting approval from higher authorities.

in between they offered me a Pre-approved limit enhancement offer which I accepted on my Premier card.

they also made a Cibil Enquiry in between. when I chased them for an update, again, they denied my upgrade stating my limit was recently increased and I should wait for another 12 months before asking for card upgrade.

I told them that I raised upgrade request long before you guys sent me a pre-approved offer on limit enhancement but they were deliberate and kept on asking me to wait for another 12 months.

I asked them to either remove my Cibil Enquiry or offer me Eterna Card LTF as I had already wasted 1+ months talking to them and getting exhausted. I told them that if my conditions are not honoured, I would report them to RBI ombudsman as they made a Cibil Enquiry, offered me limit enhancement and then denied stating I accepted limit enhancement.

Couple of minutes back, they replied to me to inform that my Eterna Card is approved (did not mention on if it's LTF or Paid) and said the card will be dispatched shortly.

I have asked them whether they have approved it LTF, as I was deliberate on either they remove my Cibil Enquiry or offer me LTF.

what are my chances now to secure Eterna LTF?
Do you have BoB savings account

Back