• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Using Flipkart Supercoin to pay CC Bill

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I just went through supercoin redemption store. There were MobiKwik vouchers available which we can buy once but in multiple denominations.

With 100 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹200 eligible on payment of ₹50000 cc bill.

With 75 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹125 eligible on payment of ₹25000 cc bill.

With 50 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹75 eligible on payment of ₹10000 cc bill.

With 25 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹50 eligible on payment of ₹5000 cc bill.

So these are 4 vouchers that we can redeem from Flipkart/myntra supercoins via Rewards store. Filter the brand 'Mobikwik' to get these options.

This can be used as double dip over HDFC Platinum card Cashback. I myself have used 50 Cashback voucher and got the Cashback.

I just went through supercoin redemption store. There were MobiKwik vouchers available which we can buy once but in multiple denominations.

With 100 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹200 eligible on payment of ₹50000 cc bill.

With 75 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹125 eligible on payment of ₹25000 cc bill.

With 50 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹75 eligible on payment of ₹10000 cc bill.

With 25 supercoins, we get cashback voucher of ₹50 eligible on payment of ₹5000 cc bill.

So these are 4 vouchers that we can redeem from Flipkart/myntra supercoins via Rewards store. Filter the brand 'Mobikwik' to get these options.

This can be used as double dip over HDFC Platinum card Cashback. I myself have used 50 Cashback voucher and got the Cashback.
Good to use the super coins
Thanks for sharing

If they're near to expiry, you can also buy flipkart GV or Myntra GV from them.

There's one ₹499 Flipkart GV. You can buy it from the remaining 499 coins if they're expiring.
Yeah I saw just now on flipkart. 4 coupons available.

My supercoins are near to expiry 🥲 will be using them rn
Just 40 supercoins can be used for ₹499 FK gv

Mobikwik dont let me pay more than 20k from my hdfc debit card xD
so 25k and 50k cant be used xD
btw you checked this redemption store on which app? flipkart ?

I tried with 50k (cancelled afterwards) multiple times and it went till the otp page.
Don't know why it shows error to others.
See:
E722BB4C-7832-49BC-82A8-D38B61B6D2C8.jpeg

Yes I saw that in Flipkart.

Really dont know man. btw I just created my mobikwik account 2 months back. Never used before. May be thats why.
Anyways thanks for this :)
Did u done with full kyc in MobiKwik
My fk app shows all redemption ways once I click available coins

Back