• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utility Bill payment interface with Shopping/retail spends MCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure from which part in India you are from but this is very common in hindi language. Delhi me to baat ki shuruaat hi ba*ench*d se hoti hai. Every section of society use that word. Woh sab bhi sadakchaap hain?
Well in well reputed families such language is frowned upon

Which haryana the one which was captured by mughals, Rajasthan padharo saa
the one who kept mughals 400 years away from delhi and two words are enough for ya jaat and sikh (economics toh dikh gayi ab history mai kahi mai wapas na LAPET LO APKO ... aur baki jankari chaiye toh aajao boss dikha dunga and regarding the warrior class of rajasthan people .. you sure are a sweet one #iykyk :)

the one who kept mughals 400 years away from delhi and two words are enough for ya jaat and sikh (economics toh dikh gayi ab history mai kahi mai wapas na LAPET LO APKO ... aur baki jankari chaiye toh aajao boss dikha dunga and regarding the warrior class of rajasthan people .. you sure are a sweet one #iykyk :)
If not cussing and talking in a civilized manner makes a person a sweet one than yes we all are

So, Your passion is limited to Consumer Credit Cards only.

Your passion did not allow you to explore Business Credit Cards for Businesses spends.

Passion with limitations😂

If you have such higher spends then such such penny Cashback should not bother you.

I am thinking what kind of passion forced you to come on such a toxic internet, when you have an affluent lifestyle.

So an affluent Person like you knows and talk in Sadkachaap Language too.
This is giving me an idea about your lifestyle .

What language is chup chaap lapeto its sadakchap only, he could have said accept what is available
Bro..
Both have same meaning..

Hindi don't become gali when you know bit of English...

Nahi bhaya yeh behen ke bhi layak nahi hai. Iske liye MUNNI sahi rahega 🤣
i710r.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back