• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utility Bill payment interface with Shopping/retail spends MCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely you will have to apply separately for the Business card. They may ask for a copy of your firm's incorporation certificate / MOA & AOA along with KYC.
None required right, Since I am a proprietor,
And yes is Business regalia the most rewarding Business CC, if not than what is?

None required right, Since I am a proprietor,
And yes is Business regalia the most rewarding Business CC, if not than what is?
That is something I'm not certain. These documents are required for a Pvt Ltd company. HDFC Regalia Business is specifically for business spending. You will have to check with other banks to decided which business card you need to go for and comply with their requirement.

They may not have income much higher than the taxable limit. So only some minor taxation. But in case they have major earning, then they need to get it filed themselves. It is nice of you that you are getting done their work for them.
They do require to file taxes since any individual with annual earning of more than 2.5 lakh rupees is mandated to declare their income to ITD.
I have to because they don't

Okay. If you accept it, then no problem. We are saying you to not pay using CC because Credit card issuer will block your card if they find it. We are not against you
What I was talking about today is the fact that any act undertaken to earn money is commercial activity and any inflow or outflow of money that occurs in relation to such activity is a commercial activity, simple economics
Simply said, even payment of personal income tax for salaried/self employed people is a commercial activity as per the above mentioned statement

That's nice of you. Just ensure that it is done correctly or else they will blame you later.
The ones who have the basic know how get it done themselves

where are your manners? sadakchap to teri soch hogi.
How do you refer to people who cant read or write?? Kindly enlighten my vocabulary

Firstly, in most cases, for salaried people, TDS is deducted, but in a case where its not deducted, even than it is a commercial transaction, since any act done in order to earn money and and inflow or outflow that happens in the happening of such activity is a commercial transaction
Paying your personal Income Tax is not a commercial transaction. Just like paying fine, traffic challan, toll taxes are not commercial transaction.

The banks and government itself encourages paying of Income Tax using Credit Card.

I have seen banks discouraging users to pay commercial electricity bills using personal credit card. The specifically mention this in their T&Cs. But, I haven't seen any bank warning its users for paying Income Tax with Credit Card.

I
What I was talking about today is the fact that any act undertaken to earn money is commercial activity and any inflow or outflow of money that occurs in relation to such activity is a commercial activity, simple economics
Simply said, even payment of personal income tax for salaried/self employed people is a commercial activity as per the above mentioned statement
I Hope this explains how paying individual taxes is a commercial activity to everyone arguing with the same earlier, I actually drafted it in the start of the whole thing about income tax today but ig it wasn't posted due to some technical/network glitches that's why some people kept saying that its a personal use category only

no ignoring because, it's not nice to point out skilled labour or employees as illiterate.
*Unskilled and still how else could have I referred to them, why dude why, didn't you see how @plastikman reacted to the same thing positively
Look at the brighter side, the way he did, the way I am helping them, but no u decided to be ghosty again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back