• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utility Bill payment interface with Shopping/retail spends MCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh you said it like you have taken down tens of Pakistani enemies
Oh so every Pakistani is the enemy?
Well not even 5% of those people would be willing to work without salary, people like me who pay lakhs and crores in taxes make sure that the people who protect us get paid on time
Basic economics, without money there is nothing that can be done
Where's the economy when you don't have people protecting your borders?
Aapke hisaab se to saare "essential" workers bekaar hain. Bas 2-4 aise bande rakh lo Jo factory ko personal expense bata ke economics samjha rahe logo ko

Haha like you did army service for years, its not north korea, its a democracy, I'll do whatever I want
I haven't but i don't compare myself with them. They are not that priviledged like you still they are ready to sacrifice everything and people like you who have all are still crying for peanuts. Consider it your luck that you were not born in North Korea or China.

Well not even 5% of those people would be willing to work without salary, people like me who pay lakhs and crores in taxes make sure that the people who protect us get paid on time
Basic economics, without money there is nothing that can be done
Irrespective of how lame your initial argument is, disrespecting the armed forces and their sacrifices is uncalled for.

What good is that paltry salary for when they know that they can lose their life in the line of fire ? It takes a special type of patriotism to be ready to take a bullet. Something which no amount of money can buy.

Kya hua bhai..kahan tak pahuncah gaye? Sala Jio ka net disconnect ho gaya tha mast maza aa raha tha.

hera-pheri-accha-bhala-maza-aa-raha-tha.gif

Why don't you utilise your passion and "intelligence" and figure out yourself?
Why ask it from the people you're so comfortable accusing of misusing the very thing you wish to achieve
I came here to seek help with open hands, but it seems nobody wants to help but just spread toxicity, still I hope someone will be of a kind nature to help

Oh so every Pakistani is the enemy?

Where's the economy when you don't have people protecting your borders?
Aapke hisaab se to saare "essential" workers bekaar hain. Bas 2-4 aise bande rakh lo Jo factory ko personal expense bata ke economics samjha rahe logo ko
I said Pakistani enemies, I didn't say all pakistanis, first go to school and learn some English

Who said man, that "tide india card is a prepaid business card" ?

Tide prepaid card powered by transcorp is of now, a personal expenses prepaid card. They are yet to launch a business card in india. So that only they are boosting the card spends with vouchers, gadgets, cashback rewards ......I think, they need to get license for business card, so that only they are promoting with their money.

As of now under tide India business account, they are providing invoice templates. In future, they might give credit, qr code to receive payments and a business card.

Note: They referred Tide card as expense card only in India* unlike in Europe. They didn't said anywhere that it can be used for business payments.
It is just a verbal play. According to their website, the so called "Expense card" will help small business owners and freelancers to manage "BUSINESS" expenses better. Check the FAQ's in their landing page. Please do add if you think there is some other explanation to this

Attachments

• tide1.png
    tide1.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back