• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Utility Bill payment interface with Shopping/retail spends MCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said "people like me", not me
You seem to have lost track of the conversation. You initiated this discussion by asserting that paying my factory bill isn't a commercial transaction but a personal one. When you accused the other person of using street language, their intention was merely to suggest you keep the rewards from your credit card. Then, you shifted to talking about our armed forces.

No matter what you say now, it's better to admit your mistake rather than blaming others. 😄

You seem to have lost track of the conversation. You initiated this discussion by asserting that paying my factory bill isn't a commercial transaction but a personal one. When you accused the other person of using street language, their intention was merely to suggest you keep the rewards from your credit card. Then, you shifted to talking about our armed forces.

No matter what you say now, it's better to admit your mistake rather than blaming others. 😄
Are kispe matha mar rahe bhai. Yeh to apna khud ka payment website launch karega jo utility pe bhi shopping mcc dega

I didn't shift, @oxfallup said people like me should be sent to border and shit like susu ajayegi, such a toxic person he is

Well for that I will be liable for MDR charges, I have POS device

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back