• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wait time for 2nd HDFC card

makman

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have Tata Neu card received in the beginning of May and is my only HDFC card. How long should I wait before applying for a core HDFC card?

I applied for DCB (Alumni LTF) in Apr. It was approved. Tata Neu sent me an LTF SMS offer for Infinity CC and I applied this month. Received that card too. Even changed from Rupay to Visa variant on this Tata Neu card as I needed a Priority Pass. So you should be good to apply as the limit is shared between cards.

Maybe co-branded card like Tata Neu have no cooling period but in my case it's the core card that ill apply after getting Tata Neu card first. Looks like there's a cooling period for that

I applied for DCB (Alumni LTF) in Apr. It was approved. Tata Neu sent me an LTF SMS offer for Infinity CC and I applied this month. Received that card too. Even changed from Rupay to Visa variant on this Tata Neu card as I needed a Priority Pass. So you should be good to apply as the limit is shared between cards.
Can u tell me procedure to apply via Alumini offer. I am from IIT.

Maybe co-branded card like Tata Neu have no cooling period but in my case it's the core card that ill apply after getting Tata Neu card first. Looks like there's a cooling period for that
Yes there is, but not sure how long. I have NeuCard since Jan, still not able to apply for a core card.

few months back i asked in my branch. And they said I am not eligible to have any other core card if i have tata neu as first card. I don't know about other co-branded card as i asked specifically about tata neu one.

few months back i asked in my branch. And they said I am not eligible to have any other core card if i have tata neu as first card. I don't know about other co-branded card as i asked specifically about tata neu one.
May be this was the case months back. But now I was told by CC on mail that they can issue me third card (apart from DCP and Tata Neu Plus) after required checks.

I received my millenia in May, got LTF tata neu infinity offer on the neu app today and I applied for it. Pending verification at the bank lets see if they approve it or reject it based on some cooldown period.

Chances are there that you will get.
How have you authenticated your application?
I wasn't asked anything yet. I entered my pan on the app it did some checks offered me ltf infinity (with same limit as my millenia), I selected variant and clicked apply. It asked me the address then it asked me to log into hdfc netbanking/hdfc website (I hold a savings account so I logged in using username password) now its just showing me pending bank verification 5-7 days. Didn't ask for any aadhar or other details.

Back