• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Wallet load, EMI cashback ended by HDFC (Millennia Card) W.e.f 01 Sep 2024

Got the mail too. This was coming. First load on Payzapp @1.5%+GST and from that day I was expecting them to end it on July 31st, 2024 itself but they have given time till 31 Aug. I was ready not to use it again on Payzapp due to load charge as at 0.77% loss who will do that? But now it is completely gone. So from next year Tax payments will be done via DC (if it does not stop RPs).

For me Load via Millennia CC in wallet was only to Payzapp in last 3 years. Never loaded at any other place/wallet. So for me it was already dead. Those who use Snapay/Tide etc. will be affected. Millennia is alive until Amazon/FlipKart 5% is alive.

There is revaluation also as it is written Utilities Payments will fetch max. 2000 Cashpoints which was 1000 max.

The following revisions to your HDFC Bank Credit Card will apply:

1. Reward Points earned on Utility transactions will be capped at 2000 Reward Points per calendar month.

2. Reward Points earned on Telecom & Cable transactions will be capped at 2000 Reward Points per calendar month.

Merchant: Utilities 4900
Telecom and Cable: 4812, 4814, 4899.

Last edited:
Just received the email,Wallet load with Millennia is killad by HDFC.(No reward points from 1Sep,2024)

Millennia will attract 59 rupees reward redemption from 1August,24.

Millennia will not offer 1% anymore for EMI transactions. (From 1Sep,24)

Rest in peace, my favourite HDFC card, Millennia.

View attachment 63175
@Abhishek012 Ab kya hua? Tumne to bola tha HDFC ke pass bahut paisa hai. 🤣🤣

There is revaluation also as it is written Utilities Payments will fetch max. 2000 Cashpoints which was 1000 max.

1. Reward Points earned on Utility transactions will be capped at 2000 Reward Points per calendar month.

2. Reward Points earned on Telecom & Cable transactions will be capped at 2000 Reward Points per calendar month.

Merchanr: Utilities 4900
I am still in doubt as to what wordings HDFC is choosing to send these emails.

First of all, we don't get reward points, we get CashPoints.

Secondly, there was no mention of Telecom & Utility spends earlier in the Card Features. Millennia was only for Brand Cashback & Wallet & EMI transactions.

So I doubt the email we received has anything to do with Millennia, rather it's a short version of the email HDFC has been sending to all of it's CC users since yesterday.

Got the mail too. This was coming. First load on Payzapp @1.5%+GST and from that day I was expecting them to end it on July 31st, 2024 itself but they have given time till 31 Aug. I was ready not to use it again on Payzapp due to load charge as at 0.77% loss who will do that? But now it is completely gone. So from next year Tax payments will be done via DC (if it does not stop RPs).

For me Load via Millennia CC in wallet was only to Payzapp in last 3 years. Never loaded at any other place/wallet. So for me it was already dead. Those who use Snapay/Tide etc. will be affected. Millennia is alive until Amazon/FlipKart 5% is alive.

Merchant: Utilities 4900
Don't use black color texts. They aren't visible in the dark theme.

Secondly, there was no mention of Telecom & Utility spends earlier in the Card Features. Millennia was only for Brand Cashback & Wallet & EMI transactions.

So I doubt the email we received has anything to do with Millennia, rather it's a short version of the email HDFC has been sending to all of it's CC users since yesterday.
What HDFC told:
• No cashback on EMI & wallet
• cashback on utility & telecom will be capped at 2k RP
• education payment won't earn RP on specific apps

Since card benefits for these payments was 1% upto 1k only.
But HDFC stating now upto 2k RP which is contradictory.

Let's see what happens.

Let's see what happens.
Exactly my point. HDFC has likely gone bonkers. They don't know their own product offerings. Just distributing devaluation notices everywhere, probably because of @Abhishek012 's claims.

HDFC to Abhishek be like:

nayak-paresh-rawal.webp

In the email HDFC clearly mentioned that, for card number xxxx , following rules will be effective. And I have only one HDFC card, which is Millennia .

And I think, HDFC will not give any cashback/cash points/rewards points for wallet loads from 1st September in any of their credit cards, So , Millennia will not get any cashback too.

Reactions: NCD
What HDFC told:
• No cashback on EMI & wallet
• education payment won't earn RP on specific apps

Let's see what happens.
Emailed bank for clarification.

Back